Saturn ION RedLine Forums

Saturn ION RedLine Forums (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/)
-   Drag Racing Discussion (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/drag-racing-discussion/)
-   -   The Official Ion 1/4 Mile List (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/drag-racing-discussion/15305-official-ion-1-4-mile-list.html)

AlphaJaguar5 08-23-2006 01:52 PM

The Official Ion 1/4 Mile List
 
REDLINE ,STOCK,the way it is from the factory
1.) lancer 14.252 @ 97.142 mph w/2.192 60 foot.
2.) djt81185 14.4199 @ 96.19 w/2.2790 60'
3.) IonTop 14.560 @96.7 mph w/2.4 60' (no LSD)
4.) mikeysinsomia 14.625 @ 97.14 w/ 2.406 60'
5.) AlphaJaguar5 14.784 @ 94.46 w/2.389 60'
6.) 97cavy22 [email protected] 98.90 w/ 2.5 60'
7.) Watts-Up 14.890 @ 96.64 w/2.391 60'
8.)
9.)
10.)

REDLINE, MODDED

1.) Turbo Tim [email protected] w/1.783 60' I/E/T/DS/2.6"/HE/DP/CD/79#/ls4TB/HPT/2.4L Custom ZZP Build
2.) my_bd [email protected] w/1.936 60' 2.7/60lb/HPT/W/M/SMM/ Tbars/Hoosiers
3.) ptparker 13.431 @ 103.68 w/2.118 60' I/H/E/T/2.6"/DP/CD/TB/INJ60
4.) Mase 13.480 @ 105.46 w/2.137 60' T/ST/WI/INJ (60)/2.6"
5.) Track Slut 13.577 @ 103 2.9/INJ 42/I/H/DP/CD/E/T/ST/HE/STS/DB/Tbars
6.) Street Dreamz 13.589 @ 104.51 w/ 2.14 60' I/H/T/ST/2.5"/HE/CD/STS/INJ (60)
7.) n20saturn 13.603 @ 104.84 w/ 2.08 60' 2.7"/INJ (60)/I/H/E/Hoosiers
8.) SLSduke82 13.652 @ 105.23 w/2.313 60' 2.6"/T/I/more
9.) djt81185 13.715 @ 102.69 w/2.241 60' I/2.6"/STS/CABS/MT/INJ 42/W
10.) clownhair 13.800 @ 100.00 w/ 1.89 60' I/E/GM/2.9"/CD



2.4 Ion, STOCK
1.)REDFOCZ 15.796 @ 88.59 w/2.452 60'
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

2.4 Ion, MODDED
1.) REDFOCZ 15.196 @ MPH: 92.00 w/2.33 60' I/H/DP/E/HPT
2.) Flytrap 13.971 @ 102.29 w/2.22 60' I/H/DP/STS/HPT/N2O[50]/ST
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

2.2 Ions,STOCK
1.) aero22 [email protected] w/2.309 60'
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

2.2 Ions, MODDED
1.) Schizzo97SC2 [email protected] w/2.463 60' n2O/I/E
2.) bc3tech [email protected] w/2.522 60' I/TB
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

ALL IONS, BEST 60'
1.) Turbo Tim - 1.783 24" Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
2.) socalsilverrl - 1.740
3.) my_bd 1.861 - DOT Slicks
4.) clownhair 1.890 - BFG Drag Radials
5.) mgm1979 2.023 - Hoosier QTP's
6.) Track Slut 2.069 - Street Tires
7.) ptparker 2.118 - Street Tires
8.) Mase 2.137 - Street Tires
9.) Street Dreamz 2.14 - Street Tires
10.) lancer 2.192 - Street Tires\


ALL IONS, BEST 1/4 MILE TRAP
1.) djt81185 108.82
2.) my_bd 107.74
3.) SLSduke82 107.30
4.) Track Slut 106.64
5.) NoRemorse 106.45
6.) Mase 105.46
7.) sidejam 104.56
8.) Street Dreamz 104.51
9.) ptparker 104.24
10.) Sp00ner 103.67



PISSING CONTEST - R/T OVERALL (you can be on this list more than once, if you got what it takes)
1.) AlphaJaguar5 .002
2.) AlphaJaguar5 .002
3.) AlphaJaguar5 .005
4.) socalsilverrl .013
5.) AlphaJaguar5 .019
6.) Blown 4-Banger .023
7.) AlphaJaguar5 .028
8.) socalsilverrl .029
9.) AlphaJaguar5 .037
10.) AlphaJaguar5 .046




I= Intake
H=Header
GMH=GMPP Manifold
E=Cat-back exhaust
T=Tuning
P=Underdrive Pulley
DR=Drag Radials or Slicks
ST=Street Tires
N2O=Nitrous
TK=Turbo Kit
0.0"= Supercharger Pulley Size
WI=Water/Meth Injection
HE= Aftermarket Heat Exchager
PB= Ported Blower
GM= GM Stage 1
GM2=GM Stage 2
INT?= Intense Stage 1-5
DP=Aftermarket Downpipe
CD=Cat Delete
STS= Short Throw
W= Weight Reduction more than 100 lbs
CAB= Control Arm Bushings
INJ (???)= Fuel Injectors (size of injectors)
MT= MAF-T
TB= Throttle Body
HPT= HP Tuners

PM Me or post below for me to add you. Please include times like this:

[email protected] w/2.22 60'
(ET) (trap) (60')

Also if you are using slicks or drag radials please include what brand of tire

Sp00ner 09-05-2006 02:03 PM

Lets try and keep MOST of the discussion here, we'll use this thread for the list and for announcing times.

https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/...-1-4-mile.html




SSnipes 10-04-2006 02:44 PM

Just out of interest -

13.96 101.6MPH with a 2.25 60ft.

mods. - K&N Drop in filter, GM2 that is it.


2.8 pulley comming and I want to get rid of my 18" tires for a set of 245/45r17 nitto nt555R DR"S

I dont expect to get on your list as my car is a COBALT SS/SC but if I did I would take 8th spot.

I have a slip too, incase you wondering and pictures of the car on race day with #43 on the window which corresponds with my slip.

SSnipes 10-04-2006 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djt81185
[End of the world voice]
Those cobalt sons of bitches are going down!
[\End of world voice]

I like competition but what I like even more is a united front to let the world know an ECOtec power plant is fast.

If you guys want to know how I got 13.9 with GM2. let me know. I will pm you or what ever post it here. I came up with a plan and shift points by studying a dyno sheet and I went from a 14.2 to a 13.9. I was blown away...LOL

anyway I hope you can take me down.... then tell me how you did it so I can go after the SRT guys and v-8's. My car has alot of people looking on right now with being a 13 second car. They cant believe it is a stock car with a simple bolt on kit for $800 CDN. Next year should be fun if I can get her down to a low 13 on DR's, pulley, tune and exhaust. Working out details for a custom 3.5 inch intake as well.

djt81185 10-04-2006 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSnipes
I like competition but what I like even more is a united front to let the world know an ECOtec power plant is fast.

If you guys want to know how I got 13.9 with GM2. let me know. I will pm you or what ever post it here. I came up with a plan and shift points by studying a dyno sheet and I went from a 14.2 to a 13.9. I was blown away...LOL

anyway I hope you can take me down.... then tell me how you did it so I can go after the SRT guys and v-8's. My car has alot of people looking on right now with being a 13 second car. They cant believe it is a stock car with a simple bolt on kit for $800 CDN. Next year should be fun if I can get her down to a low 13 on DR's, pulley, tune and exhaust. Working out details for a custom 3.5 inch intake as well.


that supposed to be a funny reference to the end of the world flash

SSnipes 10-04-2006 08:38 PM

no war or trolling here!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by djt81185
that supposed to be a funny reference to the end of the world flash

that ok not sure what it is to mean. but it is all good. I didnt take any of it personally. Honest.

sidejam 10-04-2006 08:40 PM

Hmmm... so what shift points are you using??? :)

Sp00ner 10-05-2006 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSnipes
Just out of interest -

13.96 101.6MPH with a 2.25 60ft.

mods. - K&N Drop in filter, GM2 that is it.


2.8 pulley comming and I want to get rid of my 18" tires for a set of 245/45r17 nitto nt555R DR"S

I dont expect to get on your list as my car is a COBALT SS/SC but if I did I would take 8th spot.

I have a slip too, incase you wondering and pictures of the car on race day with #43 on the window which corresponds with my slip.

We actually have a combined list that lancer was updating as well...




Track Slut 10-06-2006 10:38 AM

3 Attachment(s)
UPDATE! 2.069 60 foot, 13.737 E/T, and 104.84mph... all new bests
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...Picture230.jpg

Sp00ner 10-06-2006 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Track Slut
UPDATE! 2.069 60 foot, 13.737 E/T, and 104.84mph... all new bests
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...Picture230.jpg

That was in your car or MGM's?





All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome