CFLRA GATORS thread v2.0 - Page 5 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 1146 (permalink) Old 05-17-2006, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
It's gonna be lonely without Vinny on here for a few days!
Oh shit, I forgot. When is he leaving or did he leave already?

RedLine went bye bye
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Currently:
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart 2.4L
18" black/chrome Katana wheels (17lbs ea)No REAL mods yet, more to come I hope
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 1146 (permalink) Old 05-17-2006, 08:43 AM

gone til Sunday I think!

05 Black RL loaded up with 10k worth of goodies and then gutted. traded in 7/2/2008
post #43 of 1146 (permalink) Old 05-17-2006, 08:45 AM

Rob,

I am headed to the shop later today, never got to call them yesterday! I will call you later and let you know what is up. Sorry this has been so long! I am an ass when it comes to staying on top of things other than my work.

05 Black RL loaded up with 10k worth of goodies and then gutted. traded in 7/2/2008

post #44 of 1146 (permalink) Old 05-17-2006, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
Rob,

I am headed to the shop later today, never got to call them yesterday! I will call you later and let you know what is up. Sorry this has been so long! I am an ass when it comes to staying on top of things other than my work.
Its all good man, no worries. You are doing me a favor anyways, I should have taken my lazy ass up there myself.

So, next BBQ, we will pretty much be doing with my car, what you guys did to yours, only minus the strut tower bar.

RedLine went bye bye
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Currently:
post #45 of 1146 (permalink) Old 05-17-2006, 09:01 AM

Sounds like a plan Doris.

Yeah I'm still here, I leave tomorrow or some shit? Just have been working my ass off at the office so no posting for me.

Oh you guys will love this. For those at the track I mentioned my filter looked real black and dirty....yeah that's because A LOT of the cotton element is no longer there. I completely forgot to change the filter when I had a wicked fuel backfire a few months back, and I guess it just fried the shit out of it. What was left is also completely clogged. Thank god for Omar giving me his old one since we got him a new one. No wonder my fuel milage went to shit. Durrrrrrrrrrrr

I AM THE WING MASTER!!!!

-Vinny
just a slowass 2.2 w/ a bottle
I'm not the next of them, I am the first of me.

post #46 of 1146 (permalink) Old 05-17-2006, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schizzo97SC2
Sounds like a plan Doris.

Yeah I'm still here, I leave tomorrow or some shit? Just have been working my ass off at the office so no posting for me.

Oh you guys will love this. For those at the track I mentioned my filter looked real black and dirty....yeah that's because A LOT of the cotton element is no longer there. I completely forgot to change the filter when I had a wicked fuel backfire a few months back, and I guess it just fried the shit out of it. What was left is also completely clogged. Thank god for Omar giving me his old one since we got him a new one. No wonder my fuel milage went to shit. Durrrrrrrrrrrr

I AM THE WING MASTER!!!!
ha, now I don't feel like such a dumbass for forgetting to take my speaker box out. Well, hopefully now you will run what you are supposed to run. Does a Friday sometime soon sound good to you?

RedLine went bye bye

Currently:
post #47 of 1146 (permalink) Old 05-17-2006, 09:18 AM

oh it didnt' matter, I had the scoop on at the track remember? I am never running on these tires again though, especially there. they were great in the rain, and in the turns, but in a straight line they blow goats once my solenoids arm.

I"ll either swap my hanabi's back on with the yokos or bring out the nearly bald drag radials next time. haven't used them in a while. still need to get that heater element too

it would have to be a friday or weekend event for me, I usually am at the office till 7:30 every day but friday

-Vinny

post #48 of 1146 (permalink) Old 05-17-2006, 09:24 AM

Quote:
it would have to be a friday or weekend event for me, I usually am at the office till 7:30 every day but friday
Word, I am usually only available on Fridays cause of work. We can do it at my place if you want, that way we have all that we need. A big ass tool chest, a garage, and above all. . .a grill.

You saw that I picked up the K&N right? I can't deal with this AEM anymore. Since it has been getting warmer and more humid outside, my car feels like it is bogging down. And I'm getting CEL's like theres no tomorrow.

RedLine went bye bye

Currently:
post #49 of 1146 (permalink) Old 05-17-2006, 09:37 AM

just did, good call

yeah that would be best honestly. I listed what we'll need over in the intake thread.

keep in mind, all cars are going to run "stronger" in the colder weather rather than hot and humid, that's pretty normal, but the CEL's are not. What are you going to do with your spare AEM filter buddy? I only ask because Omar's is a bit narfed up as well. if not it's all good.

-Vinny

post #50 of 1146 (permalink) Old 05-17-2006, 09:42 AM

Quote:
just did, good call

yeah that would be best honestly. I listed what we'll need over in the intake thread.

keep in mind, all cars are going to run "stronger" in the colder weather rather than hot and humid, that's pretty normal, but the CEL's are not. What are you going to do with your spare AEM filter buddy? I only ask because Omar's is a bit narfed up as well. if not it's all good.
Depending on whether or not I can sell the thing. . .if not, probably nothing.

RedLine went bye bye

Currently:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in