Saturn ION RedLine Forums

Saturn ION RedLine Forums (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/)
-   Florida Forum (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/florida-forum/)
-   -   CFLRA GATORS thread v2.0 (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/florida-forum/11343-cflra-gators-thread-v2-0-a.html)

Ahriman 05-08-2006 07:25 AM

CFLRA GATORS thread v2.0

so whos going tonight? i want to, but i start my 2nd job today(mod money job) installing hard wood floors. not sure when ill get off, or how beat ill be. I figured the other thread was getting to damn long so we needed a new one.

Schizzo97SC2 05-08-2006 09:41 AM

whether Angel can make it or not, I'll be there after work for sure.

Schizzo97SC2 05-08-2006 12:49 PM

Ben I hope you're not too tired and up to staying a bit, wanted to talk build info with you, so bring that notepad with you man. I'm already craving them there wings now hahahaha. I'll have Angel and maybe Omar with me too.

Tek 05-08-2006 02:12 PM

Is there a Gatorz in Orlando too or some shit? Cause I know you fuckers dont drive all the way down to Treasure Island... lol..

ionicfury 05-08-2006 02:59 PM

red bug road tek, i might make an appearance

Schizzo97SC2 05-08-2006 03:26 PM

there's a bunch of gators dockside in central florida actually Marc.

haha Matt you think you'll actually make it?

ionicfury 05-08-2006 05:00 PM

well i dunno i just had to "rescue" my brother from a flat tire because hes a dumbass and yeah im getting sum chinese now so ill head over there after a few. wings arent my thing really but ill come to hang

Schizzo97SC2 05-08-2006 05:09 PM

I don't get out of the office till around 7:30 so I don't know what time I"ll be there, haven't heard back from Ben either, but fuggit, Omar and Angel will be there with me for some solid wing on wing action

ionicfury 05-08-2006 05:17 PM

sweet im eating now so ill prolly be getting there around the same time as you vinny

Ahriman 05-09-2006 03:22 AM

so ya, after i was finishing up a job yesterday, i was loading some tools up in my trunk and set my keys down in there, and yes like a dumbass i shut the trunk with the doors locked, and my cellphone inside the car. I have an extra set, but christie hangs on to em and she was at work 35 miles away. so i walked to a pay phone, i was downtown so it wasnt very far, and called progressive(road side assistance). they were like "ok, wait on the line while we secure a service, that way you will know somone is coming since we cant call you back." so i waited, and then he comes back on the line and says "ok, somone will be there in about 35-40 min." so i was like ok, it will take me 20 to walk back to my car and then ill only be waiting for 15:D . so i wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.... not wanting to leave the car to make another call in fear that they would show up while im gone. it was 2 1/2 hours before these mother fuckers showed up! needless to say, it was too late for gators, not to mention i was tired as fuck from standing in the sun for 2 1/2 hours after working 2 jobs. I got your message vinny, but i think i was already passed out when you called.