CFLRA's new toy.... LM-1 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 12:11 PM Thread Starter

CFLRA's new toy.... LM-1

matt(mgm) found a good deal on ebay for a LM-1 for our air/fuel tuning needs so i went ahead and bought it. heres a link to what the product actually comes with...http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...B:EOIBSA:MT:11

so im thinking we are going to do this.... since everyone is going to be using this the price is as follows.... $30 bucks for your first use and then your set. so ill make my money back and the group gets the reward of tuning air/fuel now! mods if you can please sticky this to the florida section. thanks

2006 Black Ion Redline/ comp pack/ stg 2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 02:04 PM

Game on, suckas!

And the sooner we get our "funds" to 'slut, the sooner he can start lookin' into and BUYING a laptop, so he can join me in the tuning know-how. (Two heads are better than one!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 04:35 AM Thread Starter

so last night i found a note on the front door from dhl.... they already tried to deliver the lm-1 yesterday but i wasnt home lol talk about fast shipping damn! ill be getting it today.

2006 Black Ion Redline/ comp pack/ stg 2

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 05:19 AM

NICE! we can tune afr now! i still plan on getting hpt for my laptop eventually... but you know, somthing came up

'04 - GM Stage 2+, 10:1 forged pistons, ARP headstuds, K&N CAI, ZZP header & dp, custom 3" BORLA c/b, spec 3+ clutch, bwoody smm's, devils own meth, B&G springs, drill/slott rotors, BFG KDW's, Centerline Storms, Pioneer AVIC D-1, Polk-MOMO carbon series components & 400.4 amp, JL 10" sub
\m/(**)\m/ -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebristol
Women will come and go. Your RL deserves the upgrades!
The Coalition
Oni Elite / Clan Agent
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Slut
so last night i found a note on the front door from dhl.... they already tried to deliver the lm-1 yesterday but i wasnt home lol talk about fast shipping damn! ill be getting it today.
hey...I hope you haven't forgot about me...I would like to get the A/F tune but if you can't I would at least like a base tune...I was hopen you would do it for me at the meet this saturday....Plez let me know what i need if you can do it....Or we can just talk at the track...plez don't let me down....
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 06:57 PM

/\ you're a clown...

What'd I say - $75??? We won't have time to tune/tweak your AFR on Saturday, but I can flash some traction control and fan/cooling stuff...REAL basic, but a start.

At some point soon, we can get together with the LM-1 and fix your AFR a bit...but, my car, along with Track Slut's are to be done first, before we go messin' with everyone elses.

post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm1979
/\ you're a clown...

What'd I say - $75??? We won't have time to tune/tweak your AFR on Saturday, but I can flash some traction control and fan/cooling stuff...REAL basic, but a start.

At some point soon, we can get together with the LM-1 and fix your AFR a bit...but, my car, along with Track Slut's are to be done first, before we go messin' with everyone elses.
Hey now, don't forget me!

The new downpipe should be here next week, so i'd like to throw those 60#s and the 2.7 on with the downpipe and get something going.

RedLine went bye bye

Currently:
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart 2.4L
18" black/chrome Katana wheels (17lbs ea)No REAL mods yet, more to come I hope
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline13
Hey now, don't forget me!

The new downpipe should be here next week, so i'd like to throw those 60#s and the 2.7 on with the downpipe and get something going.

Sure...we can "guinea pig" you too...figured most would want myself to do the bulk of the "testing"

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Sure...we can "guinea pig" you too...figured most would want myself to do the bulk of the "testing"
Hey man, you know i'm all about testing shit out. Not to mention, even if we do fuck something up, I won't be driving it for a while. Which gives us plenty of trouble shooting time.

RedLine went bye bye

Currently:
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart 2.4L
18" black/chrome Katana wheels (17lbs ea)No REAL mods yet, more to come I hope
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 07:08 PM

Quote:
/\ you're a clown...

matt MGM i remember when i had my LM-1 and you made fun of me because you said it looked like I had a gameboy for a AFR unit.

2002 black on black Corvette Z06
LQ9 based 402 Stroker built by Charlie at RPM Motors
. AFR 225 cylinder heads 2.08/1.60 valves W/ Yella Terra 1.7 Roller Rockers
. Rx Dual Valve Oil Catch Can
. Custom ground blower spec cam
A&A YSi Vortech Supercharger
. Kooks headers
Textralia Exoskell Tripple disk clutch
level V transmission and level IV diff DTE trans brace
Custom Fuel System
6 Rib Direct Drive System.
AEM Methanol Injection System
. A bunch of WHP gobs of WTQ.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in