All FL Wekiva meet-POLL FOR DATE - Saturn ION RedLine Forums
View Poll Results: which weekend would you like to have this meet and chill?
weekend of April 14-15 3 16.67%
weekend of April 21-22 8 44.44%
weekend of April 28-29 3 16.67%
weekend of May 5-6 7 38.89%
Ban the bird (I had to add it) 100,007 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 07:51 AM Thread Starter

All FL Wekiva meet-POLL FOR DATE

this is the thread to decide the date for the wekiva meet. please check your schedules before voting, and please only vote if you are in Fl and actually planning on coming. i have asked that the other thread be stickyed as the official thread for this meet, and i will update the origional post accordingly.

If more than one weekend is good for you then you can vote for more than one... but please dont vote for a weekend unless you will actually be able to make it.

'04 - GM Stage 2+, 10:1 forged pistons, ARP headstuds, K&N CAI, ZZP header & dp, custom 3" BORLA c/b, spec 3+ clutch, bwoody smm's, devils own meth, B&G springs, drill/slott rotors, BFG KDW's, Centerline Storms, Pioneer AVIC D-1, Polk-MOMO carbon series components & 400.4 amp, JL 10" sub
\m/(**)\m/ -->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebristol
Women will come and go. Your RL deserves the upgrades!
The Coalition
Oni Elite / Clan Agent

Last edited by Ahriman; 03-23-2007 at 10:39 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 09:47 AM

I voted for April 14-15, and April 21-22, the 21-22 is a maybe, the 14-15 is do able, not really shore, but is do able. And we all know that April 7-8 is easter.
April 27-30 hopefully will be in Talladaga, for the Nascar race & Dale Earnhardt Sr.'s birthday, and yes I know that this years Daytona 500 was 6 year till the day that we in the racing world lost him. R.I.P. Dale.

And doing March 5-6 is going to be hard for everybody to make! I think?? others will post up if that is a possable date?!? or was that soposto be May 5-6???

Traded-In: 05' Cobalt SS/SC, Arrivel Blue Mattallic, Blue Inserts, XM, On-st*r, Sunroof, Side Airbags, Tinted Windows, lower grill, Crossed Drilled & Slotted Roters, w/Hawk Street Pads, Gold Caliper's.222 whp, 192 wftq. "STOCK", including the air filter.
Have: 08' Pontiac G6, White...
3... Always The Fan, Always The Man ...3

Blue Milita Member#5
If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under."
- Ronald Reagan
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 10:03 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACIN_RANDY
I voted for April 14-15, and April 21-22, the 21-22 is a maybe, the 14-15 is do able, not really shore, but is do able. And we all know that April 7-8 is easter.
April 27-30 hopefully will be in Talladaga, for the Nascar race & Dale Earnhardt Sr.'s birthday, and yes I know that this years Daytona 500 was 6 year till the day that we in the racing world lost him. R.I.P. Dale.

And doing March 5-6 is going to be hard for everybody to make! I think?? others will post up if that is a possable date?!? or was that soposto be May 5-6???

LOL ... ya its supposed to be MAY!!!! im such a wetad...

'04 - GM Stage 2+, 10:1 forged pistons, ARP headstuds, K&N CAI, ZZP header & dp, custom 3" BORLA c/b, spec 3+ clutch, bwoody smm's, devils own meth, B&G springs, drill/slott rotors, BFG KDW's, Centerline Storms, Pioneer AVIC D-1, Polk-MOMO carbon series components & 400.4 amp, JL 10" sub
\m/(**)\m/ -->

Quote:
The Coalition
Oni Elite / Clan Agent

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 10:45 AM

i cant vote, i can only make it if its on a sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5, in referance to the coke vs soda vs pop arguement
If you say Pop your a queer. It's that simple.
/\ best rebuttle ever, thats a retort fo dat ass
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 11:02 AM
=[‹BER MODERATOR]=

Fixed for ya

-Documenting the build of my LSJ, as well as other influential cars.

post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 11:53 AM

why was it changed from easter weekend? seriously do all of you go hug your mommas, eat and hang out with your family all day long? seems like a good week to get together put thats just me i guess. i cant make it unless its later on in the month then because im in south carolina on the 14-15th and jacksonville on the 22nd

2006 Black Ion Redline/ comp pack/ stg 2

post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 01:12 PM

I had to vote for ban the bird, simple becuase I won't be able to be there.

RedLine went bye bye

Currently:
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart 2.4L
18" black/chrome Katana wheels (17lbs ea)No REAL mods yet, more to come I hope
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 01:16 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline13
I had to vote for ban the bird, simple becuase I won't be able to be there.

hey... where the hell did that come from? cant believe i forgot it in the first place theres some monkey buisness goin on round the RLF as of late.....

\m/(**)\m/ -->

Quote:
The Coalition
Oni Elite / Clan Agent
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman
hey... where the hell did that come from? cant believe i forgot it in the first place theres some monkey buisness goin on round the RLF as of late.....
I'm pretty sure you can thank NR for that one

RedLine went bye bye

Currently:
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart 2.4L
18" black/chrome Katana wheels (17lbs ea)No REAL mods yet, more to come I hope
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 01:21 PM
=[‹BER MODERATOR]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman
lol, that may have been me.

lol, it dosn't effect the other percentages because it's with votes... that were never made, lol.

-Documenting the build of my LSJ, as well as other influential cars.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in