SFLSJA Hooters thread - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 09:17 PM Thread Starter

SFLSJA Hooters thread

Looks like Hooters is gonna be the spot to try out and see how it goes. We can always change locations if need be so no big deal.

July 19th, 2007
6:30pm (still up for discussion)
Hooters of Fort Lauderdale

You guys know the deal, as it comes up just post up who is and who is not gonna be there each week.

Last edited by Plastic Fury; 07-10-2007 at 09:24 PM. Reason: SFLSJA Hooters thread
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 09:17 PM

this might be a little thread jack but did you guys know that hooters all around new england went out of business. what are we supposed to do now

Forum favorites: When darkmanX beat me in a roll, the cover page red Redline is right-hand drive, the GMPONE crew and all the other members I met, the few twincharged RL's out there, and of course my original purchases from Ron9919 which gave me my first mod bug.
My
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 09:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawlyns711
this might be a little thread jack but did you guys know that hooters all around new england went out of business. what are we supposed to do now
Damn, did not know that.

We probably have alot more drunks down this way lol.

post #4 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Moderator Kitteh!

Next meet up is the 21st so I dont know if this date is gonna work out that well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HPTuners, Diamond Forged 10.0:1 Pistons, Flowtechnics Ported Head, Ferrea Valve Springs w/Ti Retainers, ARP Head Studs, Siemens 60lbers, AEM Cold Air, Thermal/Custom Cat Back/Downpipe, GMPP Header, BilletFlow 2.9" Pulley, Cobra Heat Exchanger

Member #001 - Sticker Tower Of Doom Club
All opinions expressed are my own, even if I say they're someone else's. All your base are belong to us.
post #5 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 11:34 PM

3 hours and 200 miles for me i can swing that every once in awhile

2006 Black Ion Redline/ comp pack/ stg 2

post #6 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-10-2007, 11:52 PM
Moderator Kitteh!

You should come by for the 21st meet.

My car should be all bolted together and running decently by then. It might now be in fighting form but it will be there in all its glory

HPTuners, Diamond Forged 10.0:1 Pistons, Flowtechnics Ported Head, Ferrea Valve Springs w/Ti Retainers, ARP Head Studs, Siemens 60lbers, AEM Cold Air, Thermal/Custom Cat Back/Downpipe, GMPP Header, BilletFlow 2.9" Pulley, Cobra Heat Exchanger

All opinions expressed are my own, even if I say they're someone else's. All your base are belong to us.
post #7 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 12:45 AM

working weekends owns me. i could make it to the weekly stuff during the week but fri-sun im booked up unless i have a few weeks notice. 10 days doesnt work =/ sorry

post #8 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 01:41 AM
Moderator Kitteh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Slut
working weekends owns me. i could make it to the weekly stuff during the week but fri-sun im booked up unless i have a few weeks notice. 10 days doesnt work =/ sorry
Get someone to cover it you retard

post #9 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 02:02 AM

mods/trips/car payments/woman... all need my money lol ill see what i can do but i cant promise anything

post #10 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 07:18 AM

19th it is, and 6:30 works, and the next meet @ the usial spot on the 21st also works, cool hope to see everybody there!!!

Traded-In: 05' Cobalt SS/SC, Arrivel Blue Mattallic, Blue Inserts, XM, On-st*r, Sunroof, Side Airbags, Tinted Windows, lower grill, Crossed Drilled & Slotted Roters, w/Hawk Street Pads, Gold Caliper's.222 whp, 192 wftq. "STOCK", including the air filter.
Have: 08' Pontiac G6, White...
3... Always The Fan, Always The Man ...3

Blue Milita Member#5
If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under."
- Ronald Reagan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in