Ricers at Towers shops in Davie??? - Page 222 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2211 of 3378 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 11:44 AM
Senior Member
 
Darkmanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South florida, home of gay redline owners
Posts: 6,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Redline0124
you dont even know what the jets are..stop talking
your right.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BYE BYE 375WHP 302 TQ TVS REDLINE ON STOCK BLOCK
Darkmanx is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2212 of 3378 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 11:47 AM
Senior Member
 
04Redline0124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 3,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italianjoe1
Dude, I'll show you the paper from Holley, who makes my kit, saying that my jets .037 and .022 are for a 50 shot. They also say a .046 and .030 is a 100 shot, which is in my dads truck. Chris on a 44 is approx a 90 shot, its about 5hp per .001 in jet size. Stop fucking arguing with me, your own fucking dyno run proved you wrong.
we dont even know that my kit is holley dude...and dont go by that stupid fukin list, because when I went to buy the fucking jets they said the 38 and 24 was a 75 shot!!

but if all this shit is true, then your spraying more then you claim or something else is wrong..because is we race off bottle it would be dead even, so then if im spraying more i SHOULD win...explain how that doesnt make sense plz?

I haz a vehicle, itz wyte and spinz all fourz
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
04Redline0124 is offline  
post #2213 of 3378 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 11:53 AM
Senior Member
 
Mattman6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 8,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Redline0124
we dont even know that my kit is holley dude...and dont go by that stupid fukin list, because when I went to buy the fucking jets they said the 38 and 24 was a 75 shot!!

but if all this shit is true, then your spraying more then you claim or something else is wrong..because is we race off bottle it would be dead even, so then if im spraying more i SHOULD win...explain how that doesnt make sense plz?
driver mod or the fact that all cars are different and there are more things that could be the case- gas, weight in car, etc. etc. etc. etc. Its not always about i have the same mods so our cars should be even.
Mattman6 is offline  
 
post #2214 of 3378 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 11:55 AM
Senior Member
 
2005 silverRL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 748
so i got beat cool

Coming to a run way near you
2005 silverRL is offline  
post #2215 of 3378 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Senior Member
 
04Redline0124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 3,729
My bad guys, I totally forgot who im dealing with!!
the towers crew, whatever I do to my car its still slow, and joe and X are still amazingly quick, even thoe i put a couple busses on X before

and LOL at u thinking my friend can beat me joe hahah i pull him by 3 cars off bottle lol

I haz a vehicle, itz wyte and spinz all fourz
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
04Redline0124 is offline  
post #2216 of 3378 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 12:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Darkmanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South florida, home of gay redline owners
Posts: 6,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Redline0124
My bad guys, I totally forgot who im dealing with!!
the towers crew, whatever I do to my car its still slow, and joe and X are still amazingly quick, even thoe i put a couple busses on X before and LOL at u thinking my friend can beat me joe hahah i pull him by 3 cars off bottle lol
You won 1 race out 20 where you sprayed like you spray on everybody when your loosing , you spray one me you sprayed on will you sprayed on me when i was in jasons car racing you oh well whatver , You and joe and keep arguing about what jets you have in your car and i am going to keep not caring if you blow up or not. you can say you beat me all you want you still cant beat a car that has 50 less shot of nitrous than you and thats that.

Im bout to go to the dyno to chill with my boys peace. Joe they just called me at twilight and said they still putting on the the dyno but it looks like its gonna rain so you can swing by there if you want since its right there by your house.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BYE BYE 375WHP 302 TQ TVS REDLINE ON STOCK BLOCK
Darkmanx is offline  
post #2217 of 3378 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 12:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Darkmanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South florida, home of gay redline owners
Posts: 6,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005 silverRL
so i got beat cool
Jason's shit is quick.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BYE BYE 375WHP 302 TQ TVS REDLINE ON STOCK BLOCK
Darkmanx is offline  
post #2218 of 3378 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 12:29 PM
Senior Member
 
04Redline0124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 3,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanx
You won 1 race out 20 where you sprayed like you spray on everybody when your loosing , you spray one me you sprayed on will you sprayed on me when i was in jasons car racing you oh well whatver , You and joe and keep arguing about what jets you have in your car and i am going to keep not caring if you blow up or not. you can say you beat me all you want you still cant beat a car that has 50 less shot of nitrous than you and thats that.

Im bout to go to the dyno to chill with my boys peace. Joe they just called me at twilight and said they still putting on the the dyno but it looks like its gonna rain so you can swing by there if you want since its right there by your house.
i didnt spray on any of you fucks...my car was quicker then urs and joes off bottle and no one could fucking admit it!! and now that im detuned and on nnitrous its a different story..regardless...i pulled him by a car, and i started in 3rd...if we went to 140 it would of been 2 soo i could care less cuz up top i was pulling away but we shut down at 110

I haz a vehicle, itz wyte and spinz all fourz
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
04Redline0124 is offline  
post #2219 of 3378 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 02:31 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 1,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Redline0124
we dont even know that my kit is holley dude...and dont go by that stupid fukin list, because when I went to buy the fucking jets they said the 38 and 24 was a 75 shot!!

but if all this shit is true, then your spraying more then you claim or something else is wrong..because is we race off bottle it would be dead even, so then if im spraying more i SHOULD win...explain how that doesnt make sense plz?
Something is wrong with your car. You wouldn't stay next to me off bottle, I'd pull you. Where did you get that idea?? X pulled you hard off bottle, and I tie exactly with him. You need the nitrous to keep up.

The SOLENOIDS and NOZZLE are Holley, that means you have a Holley kit. Does that make sense?? Who did you ask about the jets, I asked the people who make it, you think they don't know better than some idiot at Murrays or some shit? Please think about what you say, then weigh it against the fact that I back up my advice with evidence. I'm telling you what it is, you are telling me what you heard from some guy who thinks thats what it is. I have it on paper from Holley. This is the last time I am going to mention this topic, because I don't care anymore, you believe what you wanna believe. 80whp on the dyno, 44 jet, thats a 90 shot. You think its a 75, good for you. It doesn't matter. Maybe your car doesn't like nitrous, who the fuck cares.

Josh might pull you, his car feels quick as hell. Should be able to almost keep up with me, and he has very similar mods.

Fastest LSJ in south florida so far..., Bully of Towers LSJ crew

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you want a Dual Pass I/C setup, PM me

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnrubr88
italianjoe1 FTMFW. that is all.
Italianjoe1 is offline  
post #2220 of 3378 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 02:42 PM
Senior Member
 
04Redline0124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 3,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italianjoe1
Something is wrong with your car. You wouldn't stay next to me off bottle, I'd pull you. Where did you get that idea?? X pulled you hard off bottle, and I tie exactly with him. You need the nitrous to keep up.

The SOLENOIDS and NOZZLE are Holley, that means you have a Holley kit. Does that make sense?? Who did you ask about the jets, I asked the people who make it, you think they don't know better than some idiot at Murrays or some shit? Please think about what you say, then weigh it against the fact that I back up my advice with evidence. I'm telling you what it is, you are telling me what you heard from some guy who thinks thats what it is. I have it on paper from Holley. This is the last time I am going to mention this topic, because I don't care anymore, you believe what you wanna believe. 80whp on the dyno, 44 jet, thats a 90 shot. You think its a 75, good for you. It doesn't matter. Maybe your car doesn't like nitrous, who the fuck cares.

Josh might pull you, his car feels quick as hell. Should be able to almost keep up with me, and he has very similar mods.
you forget the 500 lbs in his trunk lol

and dude i yanked X its on fuckign video..where the fuck are u getting he pulled me??

heres the damn video of me vs X. once my car was detuned
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=26417487

and u know as well as i do that these cars love nitrous so dont play that with me lol

I haz a vehicle, itz wyte and spinz all fourz
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
04Redline0124 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Towers Today Y'all AlphaJaguar5 Florida Forum 14 08-23-2008 12:20 AM
SPOTTED Davie/Weston 05redline Florida Forum 6 02-04-2008 02:33 PM
our strut towers look like ass! SilverRedLine04 Audio / Visual 20 08-22-2007 07:10 PM
spotted: black RL in Davie, 7/13 golden chicken Florida Forum 10 08-04-2007 10:45 PM
Will there Be a meet up at towers this week 04RedLine04 Drag Racing Discussion 12 07-24-2005 03:25 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome