Offical Florida Get Together Thread. - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 04:49 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Offical Florida Get Together Thread.

Got confirmation earlier today.... Saturday February 18th 5-??

Saturn of Orlando South
8620 South Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL. 32809.

I have the front lot reserved and we can fit up to 20 cars there. OB is going to clear it for us and allow us to park there and chill from 5-7 (which is their closing time) Then we can all decide where to go after that, there are several options we have and we will make that decision when we all get there. OB is also offered running specials on SMS products for everyone that shows up, so bring your money if you are in the market for anything.

PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL IN SELECTING A HOTEL ON OBT IF YOU DECIDE TO STAY CLOSE TO THE DEALERSHIP. OBT IS REFERED TO AS THE TRAIL AND IT IS QUITE GHETTO IN SOME SECTIONS. SOME OF THE HOTELS OFFER HOURLY RATES, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?? IT IS PROBABLY A PLACE WHERE YOU COULD EASILY SCORE SOME SOME ROCK OR METH. LOL. YOU WILL GO THROUGH THE GHETTO IF YOU WILL BE COMING IN BY I-4, BE PREPARED FOR SOME SIGHTS.

The dealership is about 10 minutes from International Drive which is tourist central. Hotels along I Drive are good if you ask me and probabaly your best bet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Tek

Hey, honk if you guys see me when you pull in... I'll be huying some rocks and fucking a whore on the side of a bus stop sign... =] LOL! Kidding...

See ya guys in a few weeks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(TRADED IN) 2006 Saturn VUE (Baller Edition) -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. '05 Red Redline
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 06:24 PM

so where would be a good hotel for a reasonable price

Coming to a run way near you

post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 07:13 PM Thread Starter

Look along International Drive! As mentioned it is tourist central around there and there are hotels everywhere! The dealership is 10-15 minutes from there and super easy to get to.

I would not recommend staying anywhere on OBT. But if you are into crack whores, slinging rock and you don't mind sleeping in someone else's love stains, knock yourself out.

Those are my recomendations, local guys feel free to chime in as well.
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 08:27 PM

LOL I think you covered it pretty much, maybe left out the occassional transgender hookers, those guys can run fast in heels I tell you whut

Like we've gone over in the other thread, I'll have a decent sized crowd with me, at least that's the plan. Some are probably going to stay and party at my apartment, and the rest will be going out to the meets and such as it stands right now. We can meet up with you guys at the dealership, or you are all more then welcome to meet with us first since we normally don't roll out to that area until at least 10pm or so, things get moving between 11 and 1, and the rest you'll figure out when you're there.

Sunday we'll be grilling out at my place as well for my guys that came down, are coming down, and you all. BYOB and BYOF to cook, or throw in money, I can't cover everyone like I did on New Years.

International drive should be good for hotels, but as Keyser mentioned I would not really go for those on 17-92/Orange Blossom Trail since some can be sketchy at best (we used to refer to them as riding academies LOL

There is also the Winter Park or East Orlando area as well for those that might not be able to find a room. I'm right around there as well (I'm right off 408 Expressway).

Definitely looking forward to meeting you guys though.

EDIT: BTW, for those who want to come down way early for whatever reason, you don't have to wander around Orlando, you're more than welcome to chill here. I'll probably be doing Tek's brakes anyway and tweaking some last minute stuff.

-Vinny
just a slowass 2.2 w/ a bottle
I'm not the next of them, I am the first of me.

Last edited by Schizzo97SC2; 02-03-2006 at 08:29 PM.
post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 09:46 PM

aint that the day of donor day show ....?
post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old 02-04-2006, 11:11 AM

yep, they JUST now decided to definitely hold it. I'm not going, most of us aren't, but some are going there and then to Orlando

-Vinny
just a slowass 2.2 w/ a bottle
I'm not the next of them, I am the first of me.

post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old 02-04-2006, 01:13 PM

sorry I didn't call you yesterday Schizzo, I figured it being really shitty outside we probably wouldn't want to put the intake in. Its all good though, I did it this morning. its pretty nice. See you guys in a few weeks.

RedLine went bye bye

Currently:
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart 2.4L
18" black/chrome Katana wheels (17lbs ea)No REAL mods yet, more to come I hope
post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old 02-04-2006, 11:08 PM Thread Starter

Start leaving a head count on this thread for me! If you are going to be there please leave a post saying yeah count me in. I need an exact number about 2days before the 18th because the dealership needs to know how many cars to make room for.
post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old 02-04-2006, 11:29 PM

yeah count me in

~~R.I.P.~~
Steven Lorenz
2004 Blue RL

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in