Saturn ION RedLine Forums

Saturn ION RedLine Forums (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/general-discussion/)
-   -   What does your forum name mean? (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/general-discussion/25015-what-does-your-forum-name-mean.html)

Cat Ion 05-16-2007 03:24 PM

What does your forum name mean?

I see all these real creative furum names, call signs, screen names, whatever you want to call it. Some are a bit perplexing though. I'm nosey. I want to know what some of your names mean? Mine (Cat Ion) came from my uncle who totally digs science stuff. I told him I wanted to get a customized plate for my car when I bought the RL. He suggested Cat Ion. I asked why. He said that an Ion that is positively charged is called a Cat Ion. I rejected that one for my plate because we are in Arizona Wildcat territory and I thought some would get confused and misunderstand my plate. So I decided to use it as my screen name since our Ions are positively charged. Thought it fit well there.

By the way, my plate ended up being NRJIZED as in energized. Also alluding to the positively charged Ion. I thought it fit my car better.

C'mon post up. It might have been hit up before, but some here have moved in and out.

OZERMAN 05-16-2007 03:36 PM

repost
but Ozerman means "man who does it doggystyle" in latin

Shabodah 05-16-2007 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OZERMAN
repost
but Ozerman means "man who does it doggystyle" in latin

You beat me to it:

Shabodah - Man who likes to eat pussy.

Tibbett 05-16-2007 03:40 PM

Tibbett....well...Tibbett

Cat Ion 05-16-2007 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shabodah
You beat me to it:

Shabodah - Man who likes to eat pussy.

C'mon guys...what the hell! What do they mean? Most of the others aren't gonna waste their time trying to look it up. Search stinks!

Elohdaeh is headhole backwards. Wonder if that's connected to what his screen name really is?

mantiskungfu 05-16-2007 03:46 PM

Ziggi 05-16-2007 03:54 PM

Ziggi... Started when i started playing WOW almost 2 1/2 years ago. I started my days in that game as a troll hunter and i thought it would be funny to name him ziggymarley, in honor of the jamaican feel the trolls had. Then i got reported after repeatedly spanking people in PvP and it ended up as Ziggi. It's basically what i've used on forums since.

Though it has become more applicable with the ion because as Tibbs can atest, i tend to weave through traffic.

Caboose 05-16-2007 04:11 PM

Caboose, my favorite character from Red vs Blue.

Cat Ion 05-16-2007 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mantiskungfu

Thanks for the link. Now you can kill my thread. Search still sucks!

ALL4GLH 05-16-2007 05:12 PM

I've had mine for years. It was for my 85 Dodge Omni GLH-Turbo.