Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Full Length Video

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Redline686 
#1 ·
Somebody with good camera work and creative ideas needs to put together a full 10 min long video spolighting the Redline...I've seen these kind of things for Srt-4s Supras Mustangs and even Civics. I wish I had the equipment and knowledge of editing to make an awesome movie but I don't. I think it would be sweet to get some respect by making a cool vid, not just these 50 second roll races.

#2 ·
if someone could hit me up with some linkage of current good race videos I could compile something... but with not owning a RL at the moment, I have no ability to film anything myself of any races :p

#4 ·
just putting together a compilation along with some good music and a good intro with like the persons car doing a second gear pull...like "let the bodies hit the floor" and right when the music gets really loud, u slam the throttle

#5 ·
I also have a video featuring my Redline and several other friends cars on the way. Need to finish filming and then begin editing.

#6 ·
Wait till next week me and the boys here in indy are having a meet on friday! Ive got a great camera that records straight to DVD and Ive got great editing software on my PC so I will be doing a lot o filming let me know of anything you guys would like to see!

#8 ·
#9 ·
yah i remember that one and cool, looks like people other than me wanted it. Ever seen "The Big Supra Video"? That's kinda cool but not very professional. I've seen tons of REALLY COOL Srt-4 videos and why is there always techno/emo music, what ever happened to rock?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.