Nopi NE - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
I <3 UR MOM

Nopi NE

Did anyone go to NOPI up in Epping New Hampshire this week? I went and showed off my ride with a few people from my club in NY. We met up with some guys from Ballistic Motorsports who did the built motor on my buddies 350Z. This was my first BIG show and let me tell you that it was AWESOME!!!!!!! I met so many new people and saw soo many sick rides. I was in a jello wrestling contest with this girl in my club, it was a skit and i had to play like a drunk dude in the audience. Watched the 2 drag cobalts(I forgot my digi camera but took some with my phone). Everything was amazing. I was the ONLY RL there. I thought there were a few in NH, but no one went. Ran into a couple of cobalt guys, seem to be pretty cool i guess. I took 3rd in the Chevy/Pontiac/Saturn street class, my buddy took second with his cobalt and some guy took first. Anyway, I will have pictures up as soon as I get them from my buddy and from my phone.

Anyone on here go?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

***04 Silver Turbo RL***

Last edited by ALL4GLH; 08-06-2007 at 08:05 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 06:03 PM

I was going to go but with no job and it looking like I will be losing over 300$ on the dyno day coming up I could not go.

If I get used to envying others those parts of myself that I am proud of will recede from me.
-Stellvia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
I <3 UR MOM

I have more to come, but here are a few. I am going to get the rest this week from my buddy. I have a lot to do to the engine bay before i do another big show like this. I'm trying to figure out a way to polish my SC without taking it out, i'm too lazy LOL, then polishing the valve cover. Pictures were taken with my Blackberry Pearl.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00009.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	231.0 KB
ID:	7676   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00010.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	218.1 KB
ID:	7677   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00031.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	185.4 KB
ID:	7678  

***04 Silver Turbo RL***

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 07:09 PM

After you take out the s/c a couple times, it'll take less than 5 minutes to do it. I wish I coulda gone to the show but my life revolves around work. Seems that I'm working EVERY time theres something going on. Glad to see a redline place at a show like that.

This is not your mom's OEM

Blue Militia Member #17

Check out my pics:

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 08:08 PM Thread Starter
I <3 UR MOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEM_Reject
After you take out the s/c a couple times, it'll take less than 5 minutes to do it. I wish I coulda gone to the show but my life revolves around work. Seems that I'm working EVERY time theres something going on. Glad to see a redline place at a show like that.
Shoot, you should have seen my face when they called my name. There were so many cars there, and so much money invested in some that it would boggle your mind. Our club had 11 cars entered and we took home 7 trophies. All second place except for my third. Everything was kind of jacked up the way they were moving people in and out of classes without telling them. Oh well, i had a BLAST.

***04 Silver Turbo RL***
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 08:21 PM

Quote:
What are you doing on the 18th? There is a meet up there at a dyno shop. You can come dyno or just hang. So far there are 6 people dynoing and there are about 5 or so more that are going to just hanging out, so far.

If I get used to envying others those parts of myself that I am proud of will recede from me.
-Stellvia

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 08:30 PM

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! i was there on saturday and didnt see ANY redlines! crap and i watched the jello wrestling too... and i parked my RL in the regular parking lot

and eagle i have a friend that might want to dyno his turbo 240 on dyno day, i'll try to get you the definate answer

Forum favorites: When darkmanX beat me in a roll, the cover page red Redline is right-hand drive, the GMPONE crew and all the other members I met, the few twincharged RL's out there, and of course my original purchases from Ron9919 which gave me my first mod bug.
My

Last edited by hawlyns711; 08-06-2007 at 08:33 PM.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle_f90
What are you doing on the 18th? There is a meet up there at a dyno shop. You can come dyno or just hang. So far there are 6 people dynoing and there are about 5 or so more that are going to just hanging out, so far.
Just like EVERY other event, I'm working. I'd take the time off, but I need the money (for more car parts). I tried to switch that day, but no luck.

This is not your mom's OEM

Blue Militia Member #17

Check out my pics:

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Just like EVERY other event, I'm working. I'd take the time off, but I need the money (for more car parts). I tried to switch that day, but no luck.
you have a wedding in new hampshire to go to, your family's good friend danielle. i used that once, it worked

Forum favorites: When darkmanX beat me in a roll, the cover page red Redline is right-hand drive, the GMPONE crew and all the other members I met, the few twincharged RL's out there, and of course my original purchases from Ron9919 which gave me my first mod bug.
My
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Dude, take a day off and wait an extra day for your car parts and come up.

-Stellvia

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in