Saturn ION RedLine Forums

Saturn ION RedLine Forums (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/)
-   ION Redline Discussion (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/ion-redline-discussion/)
-   -   ***BUYERS BEWARE: ****erformance will take your money*** (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/ion-redline-discussion/40870-buyers-beware-erformance-will-take-your.html)

xpanterax 06-13-2009 01:35 PM

***BUYERS BEWARE: ****erformance will take your money***

Over the Top Performance is the company. I paid for an overnight delivery and it didn't arrive until 5 days later. They would not refund me nor get the money back from UPS. That was not my fault and I just got billed back on my credit card when I denied the charge 3 months ago. Not good business, customer service, and Still 3 months later is trying to charge me for an overnight paypal that was not recieved overnight. I will no longer do business with them and have reported them to the BBB. Buyers Beware. I would definetely look elsewhere if you are looking for a part because their website does not even tell you if an item is in stock or not. I had to make 3 different appointments with my installer because of this fiasco. Oh and that Overnight charge they are still billing me for and I have to wait to take out another claim against them because of their bad business. I am sorry but if I pay for overnight shipping on top of regular shipping and get it in 5 days because of UPS'S mistake, that is not my fault and a Good business would see that and take it up with the Shipping service and not the customer, right Josh? Oh and did I mention their main Phone line is to a cell phone that has a full mailbox? Either way everyone, I just don't want this to happen to you.

Josh

nightmistwalker 06-13-2009 03:27 PM

going to the BBB will do no good whatsoever,,they do not have any power to make or collect from any company nowdays,,trust me i just went thru a month longer battle for absolutely nothing with the BBB and a company..go to your states attorny generals office and file a complaint you will probably get further

toxicag 06-13-2009 04:03 PM

4 weeks ago i paid o tt p for my vulcan intake mani and exhaust mani, and i picked on the website id come pick it up, and once the parts came in i drove out there, and the store is out of a house for 1, and there are only 2 people that work for the "company" and they both didnt look older than 23

silverredline 06-13-2009 04:24 PM

hmmm, i ordered my forged pistons, rings, new plugs, arp head studs and a cometic head gasket from them on last monday...paid regular ground shipping, cheapest option, all my parts were at my house on thursday before i got home from work at 230pm. and they shipped out that same day i ordered it all...3rd day later, at my house
so i have nothing negative to say about **** and these are the 1st complaints i'm hearing about them...

Big Knight 06-13-2009 04:43 PM

My rotated engine mount came within a few days of my order. Very fast.

xpanterax 06-13-2009 05:02 PM

I know everyone wouldnt have problems, I just wanted to share my transaction with you huys and let you know that im not happy with them.

http://www.*************/forums/showthread.php?t=175632

xpanterax 06-13-2009 05:03 PM

************* where the asterics are

xpanterax 06-13-2009 05:03 PM

cobalt s s . net where the asterics are

SLOWSSTURBO 06-13-2009 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpanterax (Post 796350)
cobalt s s . net where the asterics are

I know its funny how everyone on ss. net worships ott

qwikredline11 06-13-2009 06:34 PM

is there a problem being young and working out of your house? I dont get it. 99% of the folks on this forum are under 30 and 2% over 50.

Sometimes shipping gets screwed up, its happened to me, but in my experience Josh and Sean at over the top are first class.

I purchased a car cover from car cover direct 2 months ago it has not yet arrived. I purchased a camera on ebay from an outfit in NYC promised 3-5 day shipping with tracking and all that and it took 3 weeks to get here. In both cases the shipping was supposed to be better .

I have not beaten up either vendor for slow or non delivery, I expect there is a reasonable explanation. The camera outfit gave me a couple of 4 gig sd cards. Car cover? who knows. There are always two sides to a story.

I can also tell you that when I shipped out a part to a member on his fedex account at his request, it went out next day, (he did not want that but did not say so) but I missed a check box, and it cost him a fortune he was not happy and it ended up costing me . So like I said two sides to every story.

So I re-read the post . In 5 days you got the frickin' parts and you want to flame the guys because they are young and shipping was supposed to be overnight? Get a grip. UPS screw up from time to time, even our UPS driver screwed up once. He made a mistake. I did not flame him for it.