***BUYERS BEWARE: ****erformance will take your money*** - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 01:35 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs down ***BUYERS BEWARE: ****erformance will take your money***

Over the Top Performance is the company. I paid for an overnight delivery and it didn't arrive until 5 days later. They would not refund me nor get the money back from UPS. That was not my fault and I just got billed back on my credit card when I denied the charge 3 months ago. Not good business, customer service, and Still 3 months later is trying to charge me for an overnight paypal that was not recieved overnight. I will no longer do business with them and have reported them to the BBB. Buyers Beware. I would definetely look elsewhere if you are looking for a part because their website does not even tell you if an item is in stock or not. I had to make 3 different appointments with my installer because of this fiasco. Oh and that Overnight charge they are still billing me for and I have to wait to take out another claim against them because of their bad business. I am sorry but if I pay for overnight shipping on top of regular shipping and get it in 5 days because of UPS'S mistake, that is not my fault and a Good business would see that and take it up with the Shipping service and not the customer, right Josh? Oh and did I mention their main Phone line is to a cell phone that has a full mailbox? Either way everyone, I just don't want this to happen to you.

Josh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 03:27 PM

going to the BBB will do no good whatsoever,,they do not have any power to make or collect from any company nowdays,,trust me i just went thru a month longer battle for absolutely nothing with the BBB and a company..go to your states attorny generals office and file a complaint you will probably get further
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 04:03 PM

4 weeks ago i paid o tt p for my vulcan intake mani and exhaust mani, and i picked on the website id come pick it up, and once the parts came in i drove out there, and the store is out of a house for 1, and there are only 2 people that work for the "company" and they both didnt look older than 23

Ghost Mod

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 04:24 PM

hmmm, i ordered my forged pistons, rings, new plugs, arp head studs and a cometic head gasket from them on last monday...paid regular ground shipping, cheapest option, all my parts were at my house on thursday before i got home from work at 230pm. and they shipped out that same day i ordered it all...3rd day later, at my house
so i have nothing negative to say about **** and these are the 1st complaints i'm hearing about them...

lfp #60's, zzp 2.7, cobra h/e w/bwoody brackets, ngk 2 steps, kn cai, sms throttle body, gmpp header, custom 2.5 exhaust w/magnaflow muffler, zzp downpipe w/cat, glowshift vacuum boost gauge, cobalt cross drilled/slotted rotors, power stop evolution brake pads, devils own stage 2, innovative LC1 wideband, hptuners

"bLaCK and SiLVeR kNiGhTz Member# 14 "

also thanks to my boy Blk06CompIRL for installations help

266whp 248wtq (pro tuned with hptuners on a mustang dyno)
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 04:43 PM

My rotated engine mount came within a few days of my order. Very fast.

Driving a 2006 Chile Pepper Red Redline with Comp Package and Stage 2, 110K miles.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Red Clan Grand Master Assassin...
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 05:02 PM Thread Starter

I know everyone wouldnt have problems, I just wanted to share my transaction with you huys and let you know that im not happy with them.

http://www.*************/forums/showthread.php?t=175632
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 05:03 PM Thread Starter

************* where the asterics are
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 05:03 PM Thread Starter

cobalt s s . net where the asterics are
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpanterax View Post
cobalt s s . net where the asterics are
I know its funny how everyone on ss. net worships ott
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 06:34 PM

is there a problem being young and working out of your house? I dont get it. 99% of the folks on this forum are under 30 and 2% over 50.

Sometimes shipping gets screwed up, its happened to me, but in my experience Josh and Sean at over the top are first class.

I purchased a car cover from car cover direct 2 months ago it has not yet arrived. I purchased a camera on ebay from an outfit in NYC promised 3-5 day shipping with tracking and all that and it took 3 weeks to get here. In both cases the shipping was supposed to be better .

I have not beaten up either vendor for slow or non delivery, I expect there is a reasonable explanation. The camera outfit gave me a couple of 4 gig sd cards. Car cover? who knows. There are always two sides to a story.

I can also tell you that when I shipped out a part to a member on his fedex account at his request, it went out next day, (he did not want that but did not say so) but I missed a check box, and it cost him a fortune he was not happy and it ended up costing me . So like I said two sides to every story.

So I re-read the post . In 5 days you got the frickin' parts and you want to flame the guys because they are young and shipping was supposed to be overnight? Get a grip. UPS screw up from time to time, even our UPS driver screwed up once. He made a mistake. I did not flame him for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in