View Poll Results: Poll Video Requirement
Yes, I want to end the b.s. 41 68.33%
No, I'm a ricer 14 23.33%
I have another suggestion and will PM it to you 5 8.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #111 of 116 (permalink) Old 04-18-2010, 11:00 AM

Gto's dont pwn me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zzperformance monster from hell with to much power!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #112 of 116 (permalink) Old 07-29-2010, 07:31 AM
KSC

I drive the IRL like a fucking Camry now. I'm pretty sure I spend 95% of my time in vacuum.

Anyway, one day I pull up to a light and what's sitting next to me? A stupid Civic hatch with some rotten penis ghetto kid wearing a crooked baseball hat and gold chains. I didn't even make eye contact, I saw it all out of the corner of my eye, then quickly forgot about him and started playing with the radio.

When the light turned green he took off normally (no fancy launch) and then punched it. Something came over me. I couldn't resist the offending blare of his fart can, so I followed. As my front bumper reached his side door I hear the dreaded "FWOOSH" and he was fucking gone...

9-10 Civics look F&F and of course I encounter the 1 that actually is.

Good times.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #113 of 116 (permalink) Old 07-29-2010, 08:32 AM

what was that kid thinking with his tupperware,
this is a HONDAZ

Forum favorites: When darkmanX beat me in a roll, the cover page red Redline is right-hand drive, the GMPONE crew and all the other members I met, the few twincharged RL's out there, and of course my original purchases from Ron9919 which gave me my first mod bug.
My

post #114 of 116 (permalink) Old 07-29-2010, 08:38 AM
sold my body 4 turbo parts, but im still slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSC View Post
I drive the IRL like a fucking Camry now. I'm pretty sure I spend 95% of my time in vacuum.

Anyway, one day I pull up to a light and what's sitting next to me? A stupid Civic hatch with some rotten penis ghetto kid wearing a crooked baseball hat and gold chains. I didn't even make eye contact, I saw it all out of the corner of my eye, then quickly forgot about him and started playing with the radio.

When the light turned green he took off normally (no fancy launch) and then punched it. Something came over me. I couldn't resist the offending blare of his fart can, so I followed. As my front bumper reached his side door I hear the dreaded "FWOOSH" and he was fucking gone...

Good times.
lol they're popping up turbo everywhere around here bunch of ebay kits though so they won't be going fast too long
post #115 of 116 (permalink) Old 07-29-2010, 09:30 AM
OG Factory Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSC View Post

Good times.
I hope more of these pop up. They need to lose the ricer image.
post #116 of 116 (permalink) Old 07-29-2010, 07:29 PM
I'm Awesome

I raced a del sol the other night...
..owner was a douche to begin with
..bought it for 4k with 100k on its stock engine + turboed

we raced from a dig 3 times...no matter how better of a launch I got on him, even a cars length or two just getting into 3d gear...he spooled and ate me.

...we pulled over to see his engine bay...it was gross.
oil or something everywhere.
he literally pulled out a few metal parts saying "well it looks like this fell off..hope it wasnt impt."
he pulls out a loose bungie cord LOL and says "shit..that was holding mah engine in...fuckk"
hahaha

But props to the previ owner for making such a beast but not caring about it at all.
ps maybe its not such a beast cuz my rl is stock.

Member #01 Black Carpet

I like to make projector headlights

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in