New Kills Section Rules - Page 5 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums
View Poll Results: Poll Video Requirement
Yes, I want to end the b.s. 41 68.33%
No, I'm a ricer 14 23.33%
I have another suggestion and will PM it to you 5 8.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Senior Member
 
Brooklyn_Sinnah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Americas penis aka Florida
Posts: 2,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheek360
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!! stfu, limp moding mother fuker
Did you really have to go and bring up bad memories again????
Lmfao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanx View Post
Jason's shit is quick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italianjoe1
Yeah, your car is quick.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Towers thread.
Professor X Doesn't lie.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Post 2217.
Race whore Joe doesnt't lie
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post 2352.
I guess i has a quick car!!!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brooklyn_Sinnah is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Senior Member
 
sheek360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: MIAMI
Posts: 13,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn_Sinnah
Did you really have to go and bring up bad memories again????
Lmfao
lol, when u told me u only limp on 93 octane and not on 91 octane i thought u were bsing me man.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5, in referance to the coke vs soda vs pop arguement
If you say Pop your a queer. It's that simple.
/\ best rebuttle ever, thats a retort fo dat ass
sheek360 is offline  
post #43 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Brooklyn_Sinnah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Americas penis aka Florida
Posts: 2,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheek360
lol, when u told me u only limp on 93 octane and not on 91 octane i thought u were bsing me man.....
I wuz dead serious. That wuz the sad part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanx View Post
Jason's shit is quick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italianjoe1
Yeah, your car is quick.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Towers thread.
Professor X Doesn't lie.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Post 2217.
Race whore Joe doesnt't lie
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post 2352.
I guess i has a quick car!!!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brooklyn_Sinnah is offline  
 
post #44 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Senior Member
 
sheek360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: MIAMI
Posts: 13,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn_Sinnah
I wuz dead serious. That wuz the sad part.
sounds likeu blew piston number 5 lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5, in referance to the coke vs soda vs pop arguement
If you say Pop your a queer. It's that simple.
/\ best rebuttle ever, thats a retort fo dat ass
sheek360 is offline  
post #45 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Senior Member
 
Brooklyn_Sinnah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Americas penis aka Florida
Posts: 2,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheek360
sounds likeu blew piston number 5 lol
u sure it wasn't the fifth spark plug???? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanx View Post
Jason's shit is quick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italianjoe1
Yeah, your car is quick.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Towers thread.
Professor X Doesn't lie.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Post 2217.
Race whore Joe doesnt't lie
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post 2352.
I guess i has a quick car!!!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brooklyn_Sinnah is offline  
post #46 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 06:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Darkmanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South florida, home of gay redline owners
Posts: 6,569
Ricers let us unite and sTAnd up for what we believe in , let us put a stop to them trying to stop the kill section.
I have a dream that one day the redline wont blow out dipsticks that redline Owners wont blow piston number 4 that chicks will actually dig the redline that superbird will loose his virginity and that alphajag will actuallly list his real mods. let us stand up because we arnt just any rice we are chinese rice with a side of soy sauce. If it wasnt for us ricers no one would know that a 3inch exhaust sounds like shit, that wheel hop is not good , that the clutch slipping isnt actually your car burning out that hid's off ebay is no good that bwoody doesnt actually make a driver mod, now is the time to stand up for what we believe in. '' ricer for life''


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BYE BYE 375WHP 302 TQ TVS REDLINE ON STOCK BLOCK
Darkmanx is offline  
post #47 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 06:45 PM
Senior Member
 
Skythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5
Ok guys. The kill section has gotten out of control and I'd like to implement a new rule that local forum has and elimates sh_t talking and b.s. which I want to eliminate to make this forum a better place to be.

I want you guys to vote on this so that it's a collective decision though.

The rule I want to implement is that in order to post a kill you MUST have a video of the kill stated. Any post without video will be deleted. You can videotape with anything nowadays, your digital camera, your cell phone, whatever.

Please vote on this guys.

I will leave this poll open for 1 week. After that whatever the community decides will be the action taken.

Thanks boys,

Alpha
Do you guys really wanna influence people to use cameras while driving...racing??

I would like to make a motion to remove this thread due to its inherently flawed nature.

If the collective is going to even think about making a video requirement for kill stories, then it should be videos from drag strips only.
Skythe is offline  
post #48 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 09:06 PM
Senior Member
 
Brooklyn_Sinnah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Americas penis aka Florida
Posts: 2,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanx
Ricers let us unite and sTAnd up for what we believe in , let us put a stop to them trying to stop the kill section.
I have a dream that one day the redline wont blow out dipsticks that redline Owners wont blow piston number 4 that chicks will actually dig the redline that superbird will loose his virginity and that alphajag will actuallly list his real mods. let us stand up because we arnt just any rice we are chinese rice with a side of soy sauce. If it wasnt for us ricers no one would know that a 3inch exhaust sounds like shit, that wheel hop is not good , that the clutch slipping isnt actually your car burning out that hid's off ebay is no good that bwoody doesnt actually make a driver mod, now is the time to stand up for what we believe in. '' ricer for life''
Your such a dam fool. Shit wuz dam funny though. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanx View Post
Jason's shit is quick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italianjoe1
Yeah, your car is quick.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Towers thread.
Professor X Doesn't lie.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Post 2217.
Race whore Joe doesnt't lie
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post 2352.
I guess i has a quick car!!!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brooklyn_Sinnah is offline  
post #49 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-03-2008, 09:55 PM
DSLSJA Godfather
 
mrphoto103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Charlotte - 2nd time Ive lived somewhere called the QC. 255hp 155dB
Posts: 12,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5
Can you delete it? I know I sure as hell can't.

The only solution to not being able to delete it is to regulate it.
I looked, didnt see it.

My .02...I dont like the idea of asking for vid's. Your going to have some asshat that cant control his car try to vid and drive. Laugh if you want but it will happen....

If the community is against the kill section then just lock it up and/or do away with it. I personally believe if that section annoys you then stop reading it. That is why I dont post any and do not read them very often, if ever.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
inside every fat guy is a skinny guy trying to get out, its his own damn fault he was in my way at the buffet...
mrphoto103 is offline  
post #50 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Justin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: West Des Moines, Iowa
Posts: 190
This site isn't even close to being bad. Not in any way, shape or form. Kills are not even posted that often here. If a kill is posted and it seems to be far fetched, then just leave it alone. Good god. That's one thing that I like about this forum. The fact that it's less regulated. I am mostly on ls1gto.com for obvious reasons, BUT I still like to come over here and read the latest on the IRL. I plan on owning another in the near future. With this being said, I think that it's terrible that a mod has even brought this up. The crowd here is small and the trolls seem to be far and few between. To take away ANY aspect of this forum because of a few asshats isn't logical. I guess that make me a "ricer" according to the poll selection. Please.
Justin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kills Section VOTE vlipke Kills Section 17 07-13-2007 05:08 PM
Kills Section Trolls... SilverBulletRL Kills Section 112 05-16-2005 09:20 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome