No, I'm a ricer 14 23.33%
I have another suggestion and will PM it to you 5 8.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 01:02 PM Thread Starter
Moderator Kitteh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead EyeZ24
I probably wouldn't own one, but that new SRT-4 does look pretty bad ass. Isn't it all wheel drive??
You'd think right?

Naw, Dodge decided to go with the racers choice of FWD!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HPTuners, Diamond Forged 10.0:1 Pistons, Flowtechnics Ported Head, Ferrea Valve Springs w/Ti Retainers, ARP Head Studs, Siemens 60lbers, AEM Cold Air, Thermal/Custom Cat Back/Downpipe, GMPP Header, BilletFlow 2.9" Pulley, Cobra Heat Exchanger

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member #001 - Sticker Tower Of Doom Club
All opinions expressed are my own, even if I say they're someone else's. All your base are belong to us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5
You'd think right?

Naw, Dodge decided to go with the racers choice of FWD!!!

Why wouldn't they do that?? I'm almost no longer that impressed with it.....
post #63 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
Moderator Kitteh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead EyeZ24
Why wouldn't they do that?? I'm almost no longer that impressed with it.....
For weight and cost. Instead of it being a $24k car it would be a high $20k car and it would weigh a few hundred more pounds.

HPTuners, Diamond Forged 10.0:1 Pistons, Flowtechnics Ported Head, Ferrea Valve Springs w/Ti Retainers, ARP Head Studs, Siemens 60lbers, AEM Cold Air, Thermal/Custom Cat Back/Downpipe, GMPP Header, BilletFlow 2.9" Pulley, Cobra Heat Exchanger

All opinions expressed are my own, even if I say they're someone else's. All your base are belong to us.

post #64 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5
I could see you rockin' a challenger.

However, once HPT unlocks the LNF pcm for everyone you can get 350hp and 425lb/ft with just an exhaust and a tune. That motor is a beast and I think it might give your skittles a run for their money once you work you magic on it.

Would you get the V-Series Ute or just a base one and throw an LS3 in it?

HPT already has support for the LNF...

'04 - GM Stage 2+, 10:1 forged pistons, ARP headstuds, K&N CAI, ZZP header & dp, custom 3" BORLA c/b, spec 3+ clutch, bwoody smm's, devils own meth, B&G springs, drill/slott rotors, BFG KDW's, Centerline Storms, Pioneer AVIC D-1, Polk-MOMO carbon series components & 400.4 amp, JL 10" sub
\m/(**)\m/ -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebristol
Women will come and go. Your RL deserves the upgrades!
The Coalition
Oni Elite / Clan Agent
post #65 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMT
I am unsure of the rumored Ute options, I am hoping they offer a LS3 in one of them...

I would like a Ute with twin snails.... that way I can haul some lumber from Home Depot...
I swear we must be related. Everyone is telling me to shut up about the G8 ST. I guess they've heard enough.

Ok, so, like, yeah, umm....
post #66 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
Moderator Kitteh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman
HPT already has support for the LNF...
No they don't. You can flash it but it's almost useless.

EDIT: Just found out that there is a small beta where HHR SS guys can access PE but I don't know if this is available to SKY/SOLSTICE guys and if your able to access boost control.

However, still no VE table access nor ETC table control to enable a higher redline.

post #67 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 04:49 PM

Ok guys. The kill section has gotten out of control and I'd like to implement a new rule that local forum has and elimates sh_t talking and b.s. which I want to eliminate to make this forum a better place to be.

I want you guys to vote on this so that it's a collective decision though.

The rule I want to implement is that in order to post a kill you MUST have a video of the kill stated. Any post without video will be deleted. You can videotape with anything nowadays, your digital camera, your cell phone, whatever.

Please vote on this guys.

I will leave this poll open for 1 week. After that whatever the community decides will be the action taken.

Thanks boys,

Alpha

Last edited by Justin; 03-06-2008 at 05:00 PM.
post #68 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"

[/QUOTE]

ha ha

06 Silver RL |
|
|
|

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnbracing View Post
broken shit Is par for mcclure
post #69 of 116 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 09:42 PM

Do what ever you want and I'll keep killing Mustang GT's okay?
post #70 of 116 (permalink) Old 05-13-2008, 08:12 PM

This is gay. Im not about to try to video tape every damn race i have with my cell phone. CSS.net has an out of control kill section...the ppl who dont like it stay out the ppl who get really out of hand get banned its really not that hard.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in