Saturn ION RedLine Forums

Saturn ION RedLine Forums (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/)
-   Kills Section (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/kills-section/)
-   -   New Kills Section Rules (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/kills-section/31683-new-kills-section-rules.html)

AlphaJaguar5 03-01-2008 10:00 PM

New Kills Section Rules

Ok guys. The kill section has gotten out of control and I'd like to implement a new rule that local forum has and elimates sh_t talking and b.s. which I want to eliminate to make this forum a better place to be.

I want you guys to vote on this so that it's a collective decision though.

The rule I want to implement is that in order to post a kill you MUST have a video of the kill stated. Any post without video will be deleted. You can videotape with anything nowadays, your digital camera, your cell phone, whatever.

Please vote on this guys.

I will leave this poll open for 1 week. After that whatever the community decides will be the action taken.

Thanks boys,

Alpha

redlineblueline 03-01-2008 10:01 PM

i second the motion on the floor

KruxRedline 03-01-2008 10:02 PM

I say shitcan the whole thing. As I've started to notice even the videos are full of crap.

redlineblueline 03-01-2008 10:04 PM

i also agree with getting rid of it completely

AlphaJaguar5 03-01-2008 10:05 PM

I can't get rid of it since I'm not an admin.

I can only do the power vested in me and I'd like to make this place known as one of the better car forums out there.

I put in the hours for you guys and for the guys that don't like the constant b.s. on here I hear you and would like to change this forums direction for the better.

burnrubr88 03-01-2008 10:47 PM

i agree with doing this. i like reading kill stories, but i thnk sometimes there just full of crap. videos would be much more likely to believe a story, and entertain me a lil more on those boring days...im for it!

- i like the "no im a ricer" choice too. hah

SatredL 03-01-2008 11:12 PM

I too like this section, but I treat it like Ripley's Believe or Not.

Darkmanx 03-01-2008 11:13 PM

I love the kill section it gives me hope where else would i have found out that i can beat a sti off the line stock for stock psssh

Redline Owner22 03-01-2008 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkmanx
I love the kill section it gives me hope where else would i have found out that i can beat a sti off the line stock for stock psssh

God we only wish! Maybe with the help of some Hoosiers!

SatredL 03-02-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redline Owner22
God we only wish! Maybe with the help of some Hoosiers!

Will ya look at that it's past my bedtime.