Looking to buy a Redline to daily - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2019, 05:26 AM Thread Starter

Looking to buy a Redline to daily

What’s up guys! I am in FL and seeking a Redline to daily. Seems like the best car in its price range. Currently have a 1999 Viper gts that lives in my garage and a beater truck. A redline seems awesome to daily. Please message me if you have one for sale. Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2019, 08:21 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper99 View Post
What’s up guys! I am in FL and seeking a Redline to daily. Seems like the best car in its price range. Currently have a 1999 Viper gts that lives in my garage and a beater truck. A redline seems awesome to daily. Please message me if you have one for sale. Thank you
Is your Viper yellow?

2004 Saturn Ion Redline - S256ET | Ported Head
500whp/464wtq @ 28psi on E85

2000 Z28 -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
318/304 NA - 435/380 N2O

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Gone but not forgotten.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2019, 09:27 AM

A redline seems awesome to daily.

For long commute, redline would be better.

if in traffic it gets tiring to shift and brake - I find it gets a litttle annoying when you have to be some where

in the summer it is easy to experience the affects on the car from the heat. Winter same from the cold.

I enjoy the redline but there are definelty better daily commuter cars out there.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 05:46 PM

Agreed..... it gets to be a pita in traffic and when you're talking about highway driving it should really have a 6th gear and sounds like you need to shift when you are doing 70-75mph. I live in Florida as well and definitely prefer the winter time due to iat2 temps in the summer. Luckily for me I have a company car that I drive to and from work so my redline is more of a weekend car which really helps to keep the mileage down. 👍
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 06:00 PM Thread Starter

All of my cars have been manuals for the past 7 years or so, I am used to the inconveniences by now. Thankfully my daily commute is like 3-8 miles only and I use the highways for extra curricular things. My GTS is black. It’s a fun weekend car but my Ranger is painfully slow and I feel like a douche in a Viper trying to play with other cars. Not the fastest thing but I can’t really play with a mustang, redline, or average cars without looking like I am picking on someone. It would be a lot of fun to spank a 300 rwhp car every now and then on the way to work and humble the guys in boat shoes in a 2019 gt/challenger that I see so many of hahaha
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 07:15 PM

Garage
I just ask because I out-trapped a yellow Viper at WannaGoFast last October in Ocala.

Planning on out-trapping a lot of things this October.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-30-2019, 02:39 PM

If you’re still looking get ahold of me. Got an 06 I have to let go of.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-31-2019, 04:00 AM Thread Starter

I’m not sure your mileage, but I gotta 73k mile 2007 imperial blue car for $3500. Thanks though
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in