What's your name mean? - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 196 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 10:46 AM Thread Starter

What's your name mean?

I'm bored as usual, and the shortbus has a thread going on what people's screename/handles mean. Here's my quote from over there.
Quote:
I like to make up names. "Shabodah" is the name of a mystical cat who is an advisor to "Alminar" who is one of two sons of the god of Fire, in a world contained completely within my mind. "Galminos" is the other son, and the antaganist to the other two, along with their father. The mother died at birth. Anyone interested in hearing more?
My real first name is "Durand." It means "An everlasting friend, and apparently, is the superior/final version of the name "Durant."

I'm thinking the fact I have such an oddball name has something to do with my facisnation with making new ones up. Then again, everyone seems to be making up new names or changing spellings on old ones these days. I know a "Greg," a "Gregg" and a "Graig." lol.

Ok, so, like, yeah, umm....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 196 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabodah
I'm bored as usual, and the shortbus has a thread going on what people's screename/handles mean. Here's my quote from over there.

My real first name is "Durand." It means "An everlasting friend, and apparently, is the superior/final version of the name "Durant."

I'm thinking the fact I have such an oddball name has something to do with my facisnation with making new ones up. Then again, everyone seems to be making up new names or changing spellings on old ones these days. I know a "Greg," a "Gregg" and a "Graig." lol.

dL= My initials

rL= redline

so dL_RL

WOWZERSZZ!!

2004 Redline is no more..

2006 Wicked White EVO IX - Works S.Bushings, KB Under-Hood Bushings, Perrin EBS, Tanabe DP, Megan Resonated TP, Perrin Cat-back, Walbro 255LPH, GST Air Filter, 8000K HID , Nisei LICP, Beatrush Engine Stopper, Falken RT-615's 255's, RRE Sway, RobiSpec Springs, 750cc injectors, SunAuto Box, Greddy UICP, Titek o2 Housing, Ported Exh. Manifold, Ported Hotside, Ported Intake Manifold, Kelford 272/272 Cams, Forge WGA, AMS FMIC, ARP Studs,Mil.Spec Ported T.B, GST Tuned.
post #3 of 196 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 10:57 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dL_RL
dL= My initials

rL= redline

so dL_RL

WOWZERSZZ!!
No! "DL" are my initials. You no longer have a Redline. lol. So, You're really like "DL_EVO" now. I'm really bored. Somebody post something interesting, please. lol.

post #4 of 196 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 10:57 AM

Mine is "Wolfie" 'cause I am facinated by wolves, and I have a wolf tattoo on my shoulder.

2008 DHG Mustang Bullitt #3307
Silver Nickel 2004 Red Line (sold)
Built on June 26, 2004. 1 out of 57 built that day.
1 of 292 2004 Silver Canadian Redlines.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPK
Happy B-day!!! You just got OWNED by a Saturn!!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 196 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 10:58 AM
=[ÜBER MODERATOR]=

NoRemorse:

Not as heartless as it seams, but I think through my steps before I take them, and don't make choices I'll regret. It doesn't mean I do evil things and don't evil bad about it, lol

-Documenting the build of my LSJ, as well as other influential cars.

post #6 of 196 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 10:59 AM

Location: Wichita, KS (Most IRL's per capita with fewest forum members)
Darian. Variant of Darius (Persian king). "Man of many possessions". My mom found it in a romance novel.

Hyperion. Saturn's smallest moon. Father of Zeus. Looks like "hyper ion".

'04 ION Red Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Compact Car
(Rick) Kewley (GMPD) also told us the car was lowered, the shifter throws were shortened, and the pedals were moved closer together, which is why the Red Line's ridiculously tall ride height, its poorly placed pedals, and its long-throw shifter leave us shaking our heads.
post #7 of 196 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 10:59 AM

Anyone want to guess what mine means?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjwannabe
he is from the redline forums and everyone over there is pissed because of all the stupid theards that have been posted. Like a 4 pass intercooler which actually seems to be like a dual pass, which in turn is only like $50 to make your self not 379 like jbp is selling them for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruxRedline
No need. It's not the bullets or the Asians. It was Vin's mighty "NAWSSSS" scream that made it explode.
Member #001 "a ignorant" club
post #8 of 196 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 11:01 AM
=[ÜBER MODERATOR]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlinbatonrouge
Anyone want to guess what mine means?
You're some guy with an SRT that lives in DC?

-Documenting the build of my LSJ, as well as other influential cars.

post #9 of 196 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 11:03 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRemorse
You're some guy with an SRT that lives in DC?
Nope! He's rolling a baton and wearing rouge. lol.

post #10 of 196 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 11:05 AM

XeroState
> Zero State
>> Zero Chance
>>> No Chance

kind of long story behind the change in the words but basically it ended at "Your entering a Zero State when you play me" and I just altered it to fit [taking the space out], then using an 'X' rather than a 'Z' for looks/rarity

1 of 782 2004 Electric Blue ION Red Line -- 1 of ~720 Canadian Red Lines -- 1 of 292 Canadian '04 Red Lines

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in