Forza 2 Challenge! My redline is faster than your redline. - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 06:39 PM Thread Starter

Forza 2 Challenge! My redline is faster than your redline.

Ill give $20,000,000 to anyone who can beat my forza 2 redline.

(those of you that won my last contest... pm me)

If any one of you can beat my white redline in a 1/4, 1/2, and 1 mile drag race (best 2 out of three) i will give you $20,000,000 in game credits.

if you are up for the challenge my gamertag is intalect187 and i will be online most of the day into the night...

hit me up and we can get it poppin.

This is a challenge going out to the cobalt owners too... i dont care what your setup is, FWD, RWD, LSJ, LNF... doesnt matter, if your setup can beat mine i will donate $20,000,000 into your in game account.

here are some pics of the car you will be racing.

Think you got what it takes? Red, Blue, Black, Silver... ill smoke any one of yall.

2005 Red ION Redline (You Will Be Missed)
Vibrant 4-2-1 race header, Vibrant 3" DP, Vibrant 3" Hi-flow cat, 2.5" Custom catback, 42.5's, ZZP 2.8 MPS, Custom 3" CAI, HP Tuned, AEM Uego, Aeroforce Interceptor, wingless, black wheels.

2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX TR (In With The New)
Invida Bellmouth 3" catless DP, HKS 3" Hi-power Exhaust, Bullwinkle Stg2 flash, Tein Suspension, Apexi Turbo Timer, wingless, Bronze wheels.

Vote for my single "So Amazin" to get on 96.1FM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by boosthard05; 08-14-2007 at 06:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 07:19 PM Thread Starter

Nobody's up for this? were talkin $20,000,000 in game credits people... you can buy most every car in the game for that much...

Vibrant 4-2-1 race header, Vibrant 3" DP, Vibrant 3" Hi-flow cat, 2.5" Custom catback, 42.5's, ZZP 2.8 MPS, Custom 3" CAI, HP Tuned, AEM Uego, Aeroforce Interceptor, wingless, black wheels.

Invida Bellmouth 3" catless DP, HKS 3" Hi-power Exhaust, Bullwinkle Stg2 flash, Tein Suspension, Apexi Turbo Timer, wingless, Bronze wheels.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-14-2007, 07:38 PM

hit up my lil bro,

Beadlebrain
maybe its beadle brain

i designed his RL. Its what i would have done to mine...eventually.

hes all about Forza2...unless a new FPS came out...

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 08:32 AM Thread Starter

Damn... nobody at all huh? i challenged the cobalt guys and two of them bit yesterday... we met up on live and the result was the white RL by busslengths.

Fun stuff, i got more cobalt guys trying today

We should get an RLF.com-VS-CSS.net tournament going.

post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 08:45 AM

i dont have forza, but im curious what you got it running the 1/4 mile in. pm the time so its not on the post

'05 Stage 3 Redline
K&N Typhoon CAI / 60lb injectors / 2.8" pulley/ ZZP Long Tube Header & CTI ota / NGK BK8REIX plugs
ZZP HE / 0TTP Dual-Pass Endplate
Eibach Springs / SMS Strut / 0TTP Rotated Motor Mount / PowerGrid Endlinks / BWoody Rear Sway
B&M Short Throw Shifter
HPTuners Pro w aeroforce WB
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 08:50 AM

i just bid 200 on a referbished one, hopefully i get it.

04 Saturn ION RedLine - Silver Nickel

S2+ with no traction and a weak clutch...

Update: everything needed has been done, the cars running great

DIRECTOR OF SECURITY: Silver and Black Horde
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 08:51 AM

if i get it, i get it

if not i'll just wait a bit and grab a new one, i heard they are 279 now for the core

im prob just gonna get the core and a memory card, that would be enough to just play forza 2 correct?

04 Saturn ION RedLine - Silver Nickel

S2+ with no traction and a weak clutch...

Update: everything needed has been done, the cars running great

DIRECTOR OF SECURITY: Silver and Black Horde
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 08:59 AM

its only 279 for and xbox? i might need to look into getting one. my roommate has one so i could technically just buy the game and use his, but i might rather have my own for 279

'05 Stage 3 Redline
K&N Typhoon CAI / 60lb injectors / 2.8" pulley/ ZZP Long Tube Header & CTI ota / NGK BK8REIX plugs
ZZP HE / 0TTP Dual-Pass Endplate
Eibach Springs / SMS Strut / 0TTP Rotated Motor Mount / PowerGrid Endlinks / BWoody Rear Sway
B&M Short Throw Shifter
HPTuners Pro w aeroforce WB
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 09:03 AM

i just saw on amazon.com, xbox elite w/hd dvd player and 7 hd dvd's for 599$
somtimes they have good sales going on over there...

lfp #60's, zzp 2.7, cobra h/e w/bwoody brackets, ngk 2 steps, kn cai, sms throttle body, gmpp header, custom 2.5 exhaust w/magnaflow muffler, zzp downpipe w/cat, glowshift vacuum boost gauge, cobalt cross drilled/slotted rotors, power stop evolution brake pads, devils own stage 2, innovative LC1 wideband, hptuners

"bLaCK and SiLVeR kNiGhTz Member# 14 "

also thanks to my boy Blk06CompIRL for installations help

266whp 248wtq (pro tuned with hptuners on a mustang dyno)
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 09:07 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredSpecial
i dont have forza, but im curious what you got it running the 1/4 mile in. pm the time so its not on the post
he, he, he...

Theres no official 1/4 mile track to race on forza 2 but if you go to the copperhead test track, the 1/4 mile strip from forza 1 is there on the straight away, the tree is just blocked by a concrete barricade, if you go from the barricade to the pirelli sign just after the finnish line its exactly a 1/4 mile... you can time yourself using the race timer if you start on an even number (I.E. x:20, x:30,x:40, ect) ive ran the car with and without my setup.... and well, im just gonna say that my setup makes the car significantly faster... and without the setup the car ran an 11.1 @ 130mph...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in