no better forum then this - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 02:05 PM Thread Starter

no better forum then this

i swear this is my favorite forum for so many reason i dont know about u guys but my local forum which is STLSR Forums there are so many tools, pretty much all i ever get out of people is u drive a saturn, no matter how many races i win, quick question too im about to go race a 04 gto 6 speed with headers how yall think i will do from a 40 roll this guy is trying to talk mad shit on my car saying hes gonna put busses on me

2006 Ion Redline: 80# injectors, tuned on e85, k&n cai,Ca V2 shorty header, magna flow catback to borla xr1 muffler,zzp catted downpipe,bwoody rear sway bar,zzp heat exchanger,custom option b, 2.8 smooth flow pulley, ingalls torque damper,quaffe lsd, Power stop evolution ceramic pads, Power stop Kinetic drilled and slotted rotors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 02:08 PM
OG Factory Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbandit420 View Post
i swear this is my favorite forum for so many reason i dont know about u guys but my local forum which is STLSR Forums there are so many tools, pretty much all i ever get out of people is u drive a saturn, no matter how many races i win, quick question too im about to go race a 04 gto 6 speed with headers how yall think i will do from a 40 roll this guy is trying to talk mad shit on my car saying hes gonna put busses on me

That was one sentence?
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 02:10 PM Thread Starter

lol srry im getting really heated im about to kick the crap out of this gto owner

2006 Ion Redline: 80# injectors, tuned on e85, k&n cai,Ca V2 shorty header, magna flow catback to borla xr1 muffler,zzp catted downpipe,bwoody rear sway bar,zzp heat exchanger,custom option b, 2.8 smooth flow pulley, ingalls torque damper,quaffe lsd, Power stop evolution ceramic pads, Power stop Kinetic drilled and slotted rotors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 02:41 PM

I'd imagine he's gonna pull on ya, but I'm not for sure. Get a vid fo sho

'04 Redline
Mods: K&N CAI | ZZP S3 HE | 2.8 | 80's | BadMab Header | ZZP 3" Catless DP | Powell Mount | RPT Tuned on E85
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 02:53 PM

It might be a pretty good race. I wouldn't say buses. Maybe 2 cars at the most. I know off the line they're pretty quick but I'm not sure about top end. That's more our department. Especially from a 40 roll, we pull real hard.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 05:20 PM
SPARTA!!!

an 04, it could be a good race.....make sure you drop the kids off at the pool first for maximum weight reduction.

"No one jumps on the Cleveland Browns bandwagon; if you're on it, you've been there since birth"
R.I.P. Ahriman a.k.a. one of the coolest dudes Ive ever had the privilege of speaking to. You Are Missed
"The Racetrack Is No Place For Snacks & Fancy Cakes!!!"
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 05:33 PM

get some spray and u beat em... i got video proof of that... i blew his doors off and i was on a 75 shot...and i got a video of me all motor and he beat me by 2 cars.. i only had stage2 and exhaust... he had intake header and exhaust

zzperformance monster from hell with to much power!!!
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 06:06 PM

Yeah the goats are pretty quick with a good set of headers. I raced one with my stage2 and 2.85" pulley and he pulled a couple cars on me.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 06:32 PM

If you get mad from the saturn smack talk, think how embarrassed the other folk get when they get beat by a saturn. That's what keeps me smiling.

The SATURN was WAY faster
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 06:34 PM

Ill say he'll put 1 bus on you. But not buses. lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in