Whats next? - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 09:51 AM Thread Starter

Whats next?

Ok so this past month Ive decided to drop some money into my car...performance wise only. I just got stage 2 and the rest of my upgrades are listed below. I know theres many options so what would you do next? Twincharging isn't an option for me. Thanks for all input
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 10:05 AM

What do you want to do?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 Saturn Ion Redline w/LSD
  • GO - GMPP Stage II, K&N Typhoon, Exedy Hyper Single Clutch + Flywheel Kit
  • VELCRO - Eibach Pro-kit, Progress Rear Anti-Sway Bar, Coppertop_01's subframe brace, PowerGridInc sway-bar end links, Azenis RT-615s (215/40/17)
  • SLOW- Hawks HPS pads, Powerslot slotted rotors
  • SHOW- blacked out, RKSport 3pc Spoiler
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 10:12 AM Thread Starter

Win races going in a straight line.

After researching a bit looks like Ill need new plugs, what do you guys reccomend?

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 10:16 AM
I'm hungry

header and dp look like it could help you, lower the car, your in md so see if you can hook up with ron and get your car tuned, do sme internal work...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mikeyredline, Audio God to the GMP-ONE

Page 1171 it's Eagle Time.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantiskungfu
header and dp look like it could help you, lower the car, your in md so see if you can hook up with ron and get your car tuned, do sme internal work...
hey dave, would you maybe suggest solid motor mounts as a performance upgrade, too?

Q: What's the difference between a bolt and a screw?
A: First, you screw. Then, you bolt.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden chicken
hey dave, would you maybe suggest solid motor mounts as a performance upgrade, too?
Yes i very needed upgrade!!

06 Pacific Blue, Comp Pkg,Stage 1,K&N CAI,SFPH 2.8" GMPP Stage 2 belt,BWoody Solid Mounts,Borla XR-1 muffler,Eibach Pro Kit,LFP Dual Pass H/[email protected],Gone
Now 00 Silver WS6 M6
,Lid,Slp Maf,Underdrive pully,Flowmaster catback,Pro 5.0 Shifter,Eibach Pro kit,[email protected],2.134 60ft,Damn street tires
,Coming next year Prc 5.3 Stage 2.5 heads,MS3 cam,Fast 92/92,Full BMR rear drag suspension!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 11:20 AM

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWZ! thats where i'm going we have kinda similar mods

Forum favorites: When darkmanX beat me in a roll, the cover page red Redline is right-hand drive, the GMPONE crew and all the other members I met, the few twincharged RL's out there, and of course my original purchases from Ron9919 which gave me my first mod bug.
My
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-17-2007, 11:42 AM
I'm hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden chicken
Yes, yes I would.. lol but I also suggest riding in a car with them first. They really are not bad, and most of the time it's not noticeable, but the break in period is kind of harsh and makes ppl shy away from them right after they buy them. But they are great!!! and the harshness goes away.

Mikeyredline, Audio God to the GMP-ONE

Page 1171 it's Eagle Time.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in