Buyers Beware!!!!! All pulleys not created equal. - Saturn ION RedLine Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-07-2005, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: South Florida
Posts: 73
Post Buyers Beware!!!!! All pulleys not created equal.

For those of you that do not know, SFPH was indeed the "Originator", "Inventor" and Manufacturer of the World's First ( DUB - Dial_Ur_Boost) Interchangeable/Modular Supercharger Pulley Unit on the planet. We first brought this product to the marketplace back in 1999 to the Pontiac Grand Prix GTP crowd, at the 1999 Grand Prix Gathering in Kansas City.

Since then, we have made Interchangeable Supercharger Pulley Units for all GM Vehicles equipped with the Eaton Model 90 Supercharger, plus the addition of the 99-04 Ford Lightning, 03-04 Harley Davidson, 03 - 04 Cobra vehicles, now for the GM Ion Redlines, Cobalt SS's.

Any Interchangeable/Modular Supercharger Pulley Unit you see on the market that does not have our TR#### part number on, is a copy of our product. Hope this helps, as read the "NOTICE" on all of our DUB Interchangeable Supercharger Pulley Unit pages and you will see this valuable information. Check it out here:

NOTICE: It has been brought to our attention, that one or more companies are copying our South Florida Pulley Headquarters' Dial_Ur_Boost - The World's First Modular Interchangeable Supercharger Pulley Unit Design. DO NOT be taken in by a company that is making a Modified Version of, or an look-a-like Imitation Copy of the ORIGINAL DUB that South Florida Pulley HQ Invented & Manufactured for these vehicles. You will probably see some Cheap Advertised Prices for these copies, but they will never be as close to the Original Quality or Workmanship as the already Proven & Tested on our Dial_Ur_Boost Supercharger Pulley Unit for the past 5 years it has been on the market.

Also remember our DUB Unit has a "Lifetime Warranty" to the Original Buyer, on the car it was originally installed on. How many companies warrant any product with a warranty like that!!!! Answer....NONE!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading about our latest information and passing it along to our consumers for an Informative Buyer's Beware posting of this latest news, that could cost you more in the long run for buying one of these Copies or Imitations!

http://www.southfloridapulleyhq.com/...dub_system.htm

Last edited by SFPH; 07-07-2005 at 08:54 AM.
SFPH is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-07-2005, 09:27 AM
Senior Member
 
rlinbatonrouge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 5,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFPH
For those of you that do not know, SFPH was indeed the "Originator", "Inventor" and Manufacturer of the World's First ( DUB - Dial_Ur_Boost) Interchangeable/Modular Supercharger Pulley Unit on the planet. We first brought this product to the marketplace back in 1999 to the Pontiac Grand Prix GTP crowd, at the 1999 Grand Prix Gathering in Kansas City.

Since then, we have made Interchangeable Supercharger Pulley Units for all GM Vehicles equipped with the Eaton Model 90 Supercharger, plus the addition of the 99-04 Ford Lightning, 03-04 Harley Davidson, 03 - 04 Cobra vehicles, now for the GM Ion Redlines, Cobalt SS's.

Any Interchangeable/Modular Supercharger Pulley Unit you see on the market that does not have our TR#### part number on, is a copy of our product. Hope this helps, as read the "NOTICE" on all of our DUB Interchangeable Supercharger Pulley Unit pages and you will see this valuable information. Check it out here:

NOTICE: It has been brought to our attention, that one or more companies are copying our South Florida Pulley Headquarters' Dial_Ur_Boost - The World's First Modular Interchangeable Supercharger Pulley Unit Design. DO NOT be taken in by a company that is making a Modified Version of, or an look-a-like Imitation Copy of the ORIGINAL DUB that South Florida Pulley HQ Invented & Manufactured for these vehicles. You will probably see some Cheap Advertised Prices for these copies, but they will never be as close to the Original Quality or Workmanship as the already Proven & Tested on our Dial_Ur_Boost Supercharger Pulley Unit for the past 5 years it has been on the market.

Also remember our DUB Unit has a "Lifetime Warranty" to the Original Buyer, on the car it was originally installed on. How many companies warrant any product with a warranty like that!!!! Answer....NONE!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading about our latest information and passing it along to our consumers for an Informative Buyer's Beware posting of this latest news, that could cost you more in the long run for buying one of these Copies or Imitations!

http://www.southfloridapulleyhq.com/...dub_system.htm
Not trying to cause a problem, but why was the design not copywrighted or patented? I can understand why you would be upset with people copying your ideas, so why not protect them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjwannabe
he is from the redline forums and everyone over there is pissed because of all the stupid theards that have been posted. Like a 4 pass intercooler which actually seems to be like a dual pass, which in turn is only like $50 to make your self not 379 like jbp is selling them for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruxRedline
No need. It's not the bullets or the Asians. It was Vin's mighty "NAWSSSS" scream that made it explode.
Member #001 "a ignorant" club
rlinbatonrouge is offline  
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-07-2005, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: South Florida
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlinbatonrouge
Not trying to cause a problem, but why was the design not copywrighted or patented? I can understand why you would be upset with people copying your ideas, so why not protect them?
rlinbatonrouge, no problem here at all, as we do have "Patents Pending" on all of our DUB products. However, we have yet to recieve any Patent Numbers.

Hope this helps, as we are informing the public to be aware of the fact, that several companies have indeed copied our Interchangeable/Modular Pulley design's for personal gain and profit!!
SFPH is offline  
 
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-07-2005, 11:08 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,887
just keep providing a great product followed with awesome customer support and you will get the sales!
clownhair is offline  
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-07-2005, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: South Florida
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by clownhair
just keep providing a great product followed with awesome customer support and you will get the sales!
clownhair, you have already proven to your fellow Redline Enthusiast, that the DUB Pulley Unit does the job as it was intended for.

We are always striving to bring more and more products to the Aftermarket Supercharger Performance World, as if our products we not Top Quality, then we would not have been a Member of the SEMA Organization for the past 7 years and have each of our Products have been approved as listed on their website.

If all other companies that have Copied our Interchangeable Supercharger Pulley Design were better than ours, then why are these companies NOT Members of SEMA , along with myself and every other Top Quality Aftermarket Performance Company!


Check out a few of our products here, in the links below!!

http://www.enjoythedrive.com/product...charger+pulley

http://www.enjoythedrive.com/product...roduct_id=1866

http://www.enjoythedrive.com/product...charger+pulley

http://www.enjoythedrive.com/product...charger+pulley

http://www.enjoythedrive.com/product...charger+pulley

http://www.enjoythedrive.com/product...charger+pulley

http://www.enjoythedrive.com/product...charger+pulley

http://www.enjoythedrive.com/product...charger+pulley

http://www.enjoythedrive.com/product...charger+pulley

http://www.enjoythedrive.com/product...charger+pulley

http://www.enjoythedrive.com/product...charger+pulley
SFPH is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
pulleys Adam_Ant Performance Modifications 12 02-12-2006 09:54 AM
Saturn Attracting New Buyers? Sp00ner Off-Topic Discussion 2 11-01-2005 04:46 PM
whats up with the pulleys riz906 ION Redline Discussion 4 04-19-2005 10:39 PM
Anyone know of some smaller pulleys for the supercharger redline24 ION Redline Discussion 3 09-09-2004 10:05 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome