***BUYERS BEWARE: OTT is Not as described, they will take your money*** - Page 4 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebristol View Post
I hope you were not talking about me.
No... it actually wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

Tyler
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 10:40 AM

he was talking about you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BYE BYE 375WHP 302 TQ TVS REDLINE ON STOCK BLOCK
post #33 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 11:04 AM
The Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatgod View Post
^^x2^^
I have had sub par experiences from 2 lsj vendors, both were borderline ridiculous and neither were ZZP. Unlike the majority of ZZP flamers I accually own a ZZP dp and it`s a fine product. I managed to solve one of my vendor problems via pm`s and the other I just had to deal with it myself. I didn`t feel the need to create a thread dedicated to vendor bashing. Esp in the case of 0ttp you will get your ass flamed out by fanbios.
i made a thread about my blown downpipe because zzp chose to ignore my emails, pm's and phone calls. that was the only way to make it known. then they said that they would pay for shipping to return it to their HQ and replace it with their "new & improved" design. what actually happened was I had to pay for shipping, and they sent me the same downpipe i sent to them, only re-welded no better than the first time. no "new improved" design

i have had no bad experience with ott. they have bent over backwards to re-do a whole order on my request, on top of giving me fast shipping and discounts way more than what i expected. if that makes me a "fanboi", then i guess i am. if i have good experiences with a company, then i'll probably go back to them for future business

plus... zoomer's just a know-it-all arrogant asshole

post #34 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennpenn83 View Post
plus... zoomer's just a know-it-all arrogant asshole

I have to disagree there... Zooomer is an arrogant asshole to the people who act like arrogant assholes. Pay attention to which people he chooses to argue with on CSS, and it becomes quite evident that he has a little patience for ignorance.
If you are willing to share information for the greater good, he is actually a great guy to chat with.... and this is not only speaking from my experience, but rather many of my friends that have dealt with them in the past.

Tyler
post #35 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 11:40 AM
I <3 UR MOM

I have no sales experience with ZZP, so I can't say anything about that. I do know that when I was putting the TVS in on Saturday I had a question about the idler pulley and PM'd Josh to call me, I got a call 2 minutes later. Yes I know the phone number is a cell with a full inbox. But, lets be honest, I'd rather it be a cell that you may/may not get a hold of than a business phone that is only on 9-5 Monday through Friday. And, there is an increasingly large amount of people that no longer have landlines and are going with cell only communications.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

***04 Silver Turbo RL***
post #36 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 03:53 PM

i have dealt with zzp many times..they also get back to me asap when I email them.
post #37 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 06:11 PM
DSLSJA Godfather

Location: Charlotte - 2nd time Ive lived somewhere called the QC. 255hp 155dB
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroState View Post
Seriously, our stuff can stay in customs for 5 days lol
On a good day

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl1nd View Post
lol im still trying to figure out what the OP's problem really was??? If my package is a few days late im happy that it at least came. and yes in Canada 5days is a bloody miracle!!
Exactly. Being in sales I have people pay for ON shipping all the time. If the item isnt in stock guess what, you dont get it tomorrow. Though preferred customer service (and I do for mine) it isnt their responsibility to tell the customer. if it were mission critical that it get there overnight my suggestion would have been to call first

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Redline View Post
Lol, both of his threads bring me great lulz.
Part of why I leave it...see below for the rest of why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliartist View Post
I DID NOT BLOW OUT MY STOCK HEAD GASKET.
Your situation isnt really pertinent to this topic imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_5 View Post
Not that I'm supporting the OP... but why is it 'uncalled for' when it's 0TTP... but it's totally fine to do when it's ZZP or Intense?

Just thought I'd point out that many of the people in this thread are hypocrites.
The other reason Im leaving it. Allowing people to say when they feel they were wronged and getting the opinion of the community while giving the vendor a chance to reply if they wish. At some point it'll be locked but I leave them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dainslaif View Post
People start flaming ZZP any time they post anything (no matter how correct it is), while everyone cries a river when one person's shipping experience is fucked up with 0TTP? Surely they can do no wrong because they're perfect all the time!
I agree with Omega as well but think your comment in bold was a bit of an exaggeration. Reading above I dont get the vibe that everyone is crying a river.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
inside every fat guy is a skinny guy trying to get out, its his own damn fault he was in my way at the buffet...
post #38 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 06:43 PM
I <3 UR MOM

This guy does.

***04 Silver Turbo RL***
post #39 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebristol View Post
If you think the 0TTP nutswinging is bad you should search the word "bwoody" in the titles only from 2-4 years ago.
Holy shit! If that's not the truth! They were a joke and I spotted it immediately, which lef to lots of ridicule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benfica7 View Post
vandy0149-Financial Advisor and Travel Agent to the RLF

bLaCK and SiLVeR KnIGhTz Member# 16 THE Fattest RL on This Site...
post #40 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4glh View Post
This guy does.
Yeah but that guy also has his dick in a box, a mother-lover and brought sexy back! And if he didn't bring sexy back, I wouldn't have my shirt that has Grumpy on it that says "I'm bringing Grumpy back."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in