Saturn ION RedLine Forums

Saturn ION RedLine Forums (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/)
-   Performance Modifications (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/performance-modifications/)
-   -   *BilletFlow Interchangeable Supercharger Pulleys* (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/performance-modifications/7267-billetflow-interchangeable-supercharger-pulleys.html)

pclear9061 12-20-2005 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue04RedLine
He must have put that before then redid it. I just thought I messed up the first email I sent (switched around the order of phone# and address) so for the sake of not letting that screw me over I just redid it and reemailed. lol, I wasn't gonna let it slip by if I could. Thanks Billetflow for the opportunity for something like this. First time I've actually been in the right place at the right time for such a contest. Thanks guys.

ill take that second one :D

G Cham 05 silver redline 12-20-2005 12:49 PM

See I Told You Guys Good Thing Come For Those Who Wait:d
Congradulations To The 10 People Who Got The Freebees:d :d :d :d :d

AntiSatan 12-20-2005 02:05 PM

Which size?

I was thinking 2.9" but GM's upgrade pulley will only be roughly 3.1"
Thoughts?

E

BilletFlow 12-21-2005 07:31 AM

I got slamed with calls yesterday evening... sorry guys...

I'll be making those calls asap :)

Blue04RedLine 12-21-2005 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BilletFlow
I got slamed with calls yesterday evening... sorry guys...

I'll be making those calls asap :)

Those calls supposed to be coming to us 10? If so, I'll just make sure my phone isn't dead at all till I hear from ya guys.

AlphaJaguar5 12-22-2005 04:23 AM

I took my phone to work tonight and risked it almost being covered with random food particles to wait for a call and nothing:( but alas I'm still happy I get a pulley:D Love you guys!

max_boost 12-22-2005 04:23 PM

Just got off the phone with Doug. My pulley will be shipping out Monday. I opted for a black 3.15" pulley.

Again, Thanks a lot for the pulley Doug.

Blue04RedLine 12-22-2005 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_boost
Just got off the phone with Doug. My pulley will be shipping out Monday. I opted for a black 3.15" pulley.

Again, Thanks a lot for the pulley Doug.

Exact same statement, except mine's gonna be blue. Thanks guys. Pics will be up as soon as it's installed. I'm also in the works of securing a dyno for runs before and after the pully, same day if possible.

AlphaJaguar5 12-22-2005 04:55 PM

Missed the call like an idiot:rolleyes: but called him back and very helpful and I told him the 2.7 but then I pussed out and opted with the 2.9 which is closer to the GMPP 73 mm pulley than the 2.7 which is 68mm, got it in blue so now my torque brace, pulley and my whole engine will be blue :D as well as being able to beat every RL around here thanks to the guys at Billetflow. Thanks Again:cool:

Horvat26 12-22-2005 06:14 PM

Billetflow does make the best pulleys. I'm considering one.