Saturn ION RedLine Forums

Saturn ION RedLine Forums (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/)
-   Performance Modifications (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/performance-modifications/)
-   -   *BilletFlow Interchangeable Supercharger Pulleys* (https://www.redlineforums.com/forums/performance-modifications/7267-billetflow-interchangeable-supercharger-pulleys.html)

max_boost 12-22-2005 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5
Missed the call like an idiot:rolleyes: but called him back and very helpful and I told him the 2.7 but then I pussed out and opted with the 2.9 which is closer to the GMPP 73 mm pulley than the 2.7 which is 68mm, got it in blue so now my torque brace, pulley and my whole engine will be blue :D as well as being able to beat every RL around here thanks to the guys at Billetflow. Thanks Again:cool:

You wuss, lol.

I went with the 3.15 and I'm probably going to order the 2.9 to throw on when I want the extra power.

Blue04RedLine 12-22-2005 06:33 PM

Quote:

Missed the call like an idiot:rolleyes: but called him back and very helpful and I told him the 2.7 but then I pussed out and opted with the 2.9 which is closer to the GMPP 73 mm pulley than the 2.7 which is 68mm, got it in blue so now my torque brace, pulley and my whole engine will be blue :D as well as being able to beat every RL around here thanks to the guys at Billetflow. Thanks Again:cool:

Eric will rape you and so will bryan. End of story. Shouldn't have pussed out, ricer.:D

AlphaJaguar5 12-22-2005 06:36 PM

lol, Eric will always be the fastest, but then it will be me! Bryan has no chance so he should just concede now:p :D

Blue04RedLine 12-22-2005 06:39 PM

Quote:

lol, Eric will always be the fastest, but then it will be me! Bryan has no chance so he should just concede now:p :D

O is that why he just has a better intake and smaller pully? I thought so. At least ours will look much better than his.:D

BilletFlow 12-23-2005 06:56 PM

I just found out late yesterday that UPS is closed on Monday :(

So they will ship Next Day Air on Tuesday :D

Happy Holidays

AlphaJaguar5 12-23-2005 08:50 PM

Ok, thats it! Billetflow has priority if they come out with anything else for my car. Up to date info even when your not a paying customer, that's how its done:D

max_boost 12-23-2005 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BilletFlow

Happy Holidays

I saw one of your pulleys today. I must say they are very nice. I can't wait to get mine installed.

Blue04RedLine 12-24-2005 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BilletFlow

Happy Holidays

Awesome. Def appreciate the update. TOG should take note, this is what customer service is. Definately the right way to make an entrance into a new market guys. I have a feeling many customers will come your way first for their needs. :D

Raven 12-25-2005 11:24 PM

what is OEM size on our pulleys (in MM and INCHES)

max_boost 12-26-2005 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven
what is OEM size on our pulleys (in MM and INCHES)

3.35" or 85.09 mm