My name is Doug Holloway of BilletFlow, we have been making S/C pulleys for 03-04 SVT Cobras and Lightnings for several years. Once the new guys, but now BilletFlow is the leader in quality and craftsmanship in the aftermarket world.
We offer common
features that some others have never even heard of.
And a Lifetime Warranty!
- Proper V-groove geometry (for proper belt fit)
- Ultra Grip style grooves (for less slip)
- Sand Blasted Contact Surface (for less slip)
- Anodized for Corrosion Protection
- Engraved (for GREAT LOOKS)
- Hub made from 4150 prehardened Steel (not cheap mild steel)
- Pulley ring made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Stainless Steel hardware
We even offer more choices
than anyone else so that you can customize
What we are offering are 3 sizes and 6 colors for a choice of 18 different pulleys
compared to just 3 or 4 from other manufacturers.
- 3.150" (Available now)
- 2.900" (Available early January)
- 2.700" (Available early January)
- Ultra Silver Metallic (Clear)
- Ebony (Black)
- Victory Red (Red)
- Laser Blue Metallic (Blue)
- Sunburst Orange Metallic (Orange) *coming soon*
- Rally Yellow (Yellow) *coming soon*
Prices are as follows:
$119.95 for any color, any one size Interchangeable Non-slip Supercharger Pulley.
$159.95 for any color, any two sizes, Interchangeable Non-slip Supercharger Pulleys. (ie: 2.700" and 3.150")
We here at BilletFlow strive for excellence in both the products we sell and the customer service we provide. We have enjoyed serving the Cobra community for several years and we hope to serve these new communities of the Cobalt SS and Saturn Ion Redline for many more years to come as well.
As a special introductory offer, BilletFlow would like to enter this market with an unheard of promotion.
We will be GIVING AWAY, FREE of charge and FREE SHIPPING, 10 pulley kits.
The first 10 people to E-mail me at [email protected]
will get a free pulley.
You MUST include in this email:
- CAR MODEL
- CAR COLOR
- MESSAGE BOARD (name of this message board)
- MESSAGE BOARD SCREEN NAME
Any emails with incorrect or missing info will be rejected.
And the winners are:
Click on pic's to enlarge