Nitrous Direct Port? - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2006, 02:30 PM Thread Starter

Nitrous Direct Port?

Hey guys..

Has anyone done a direct port nitrous injection on the RL yet? I know people have done wet kits but shooting before the charger will wear the coating on the blades correct?

I'm confused though with direction injection, I've read articles stating that DI injection they tap the intake manifold, where the hell we going to tap?

I need nitrous, competition is getting real high around here and I'm losing quite a bit.

2004 Redline is no more..

2006 Wicked White EVO IX - Works S.Bushings, KB Under-Hood Bushings, Perrin EBS, Tanabe DP, Megan Resonated TP, Perrin Cat-back, Walbro 255LPH, GST Air Filter, 8000K HID , Nisei LICP, Beatrush Engine Stopper, Falken RT-615's 255's, RRE Sway, RobiSpec Springs, 750cc injectors, SunAuto Box, Greddy UICP, Titek o2 Housing, Ported Exh. Manifold, Ported Hotside, Ported Intake Manifold, Kelford 272/272 Cams, Forge WGA, AMS FMIC, ARP Studs,Mil.Spec Ported T.B, GST Tuned.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2006, 02:43 PM
=[ÜBER MODERATOR]=

I was wondering the same thing. Also, is the no2 before (wet) the SC bad for the blades? This is the same question I am having over the issue.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2006, 02:48 PM

yes/no guys you get a puddle in the sc anywhere your asking for a pooooowww... im trying to get a plate done to bolt the sc do it after the sc so its more direct for guys that wanna run wet. its the sulfur that will mess up the blades a bad refill could have too much sulfur. but you need a filter on it anyway high recommendation!!!

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2006, 04:47 PM

I have a direct port kit and I am waiting for my manifold to return from steigemeir who also has my extra sc for porting. I already found a place to tap right under the fuel rail.

05 CGM STi, BC 2.71L stroker, Ported & polished heads, BC race cams, Ti retainers and inconel +1mm valves, Swain coated pistons, T4Z hta ar 1.06 (bigger than the gt35r I had
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, coolingmist vari-cooler, Perrin FMIC, TXS DTEC, TXS Utec (for launch controls and map based mapping, invidia N1 catback, perrin "sways and endlinks", UR 1200cc injectors, agency power pulley, walbro 255, cobb v2 ap protuned by surgeline tunning Tim Baily
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2006, 04:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister redlines
I have a direct port kit and I am waiting for my manifold to return from steigemeir who also has my extra sc for porting. I already found a place to tap right under the fuel rail.

be more specific... where man?

2004 Redline is no more..

2006 Wicked White EVO IX - Works S.Bushings, KB Under-Hood Bushings, Perrin EBS, Tanabe DP, Megan Resonated TP, Perrin Cat-back, Walbro 255LPH, GST Air Filter, 8000K HID , Nisei LICP, Beatrush Engine Stopper, Falken RT-615's 255's, RRE Sway, RobiSpec Springs, 750cc injectors, SunAuto Box, Greddy UICP, Titek o2 Housing, Ported Exh. Manifold, Ported Hotside, Ported Intake Manifold, Kelford 272/272 Cams, Forge WGA, AMS FMIC, ARP Studs,Mil.Spec Ported T.B, GST Tuned.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2006, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister redlines

Wow good for you! I am awaiting to see how it works out for you...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in