Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Diego but Im from Bay City MI
need help on how to properly bleed my clutch system NEED HELP FAST
i did what rice told me to do before i put the tranny back in and it worked but now theres air in the line. AND I CRACKED THE BLEEDER SCREW AND GOT SOME AIR OUT TO ONLY GET VERY LITTLE PEDAL. HELP PLEASE ANY ONE EMAIL MVP8839 PM ME HERE ON THE FORUMS OR CALL 619 253 0535
2002 black on black Corvette Z06
· LQ9 based 402 Stroker built by Charlie at RPM Motors
. AFR 225 cylinder heads 2.08/1.60 valves W/ Yella Terra 1.7 Roller Rockers
. Rx Dual Valve Oil Catch Can
. Custom ground blower spec cam
· A&A YSi Vortech Supercharger
. Kooks headers
· Textralia Exoskell Tripple disk clutch
· level V transmission and level IV diff DTE trans brace
· Custom Fuel System
· 6 Rib Direct Drive System.
· AEM Methanol Injection System
. A bunch of WHP gobs of WTQ.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.