I'm FIRST and I've got pics :D - Page 2 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-11-2006, 11:32 PM

Those aren't eyelids. It's just the way the lens is shaped and the way the light hits it. You never see it on both headlights at the same time. I sat in a Sky today, it was awesome. Everything just felt so right about it. The seats were very comfortable too. I hope the Sky Redline comes with Recaros like the ION Redline.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-11-2006, 11:53 PM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGarbSxX
Those aren't eyelids. It's just the way the lens is shaped and the way the light hits it. You never see it on both headlights at the same time. I sat in a Sky today, it was awesome. Everything just felt so right about it. The seats were very comfortable too. I hope the Sky Redline comes with Recaros like the ION Redline.
You are quite right. The idea that it had some sort of eyelid was brought up in another thread, and I didn't look close enough to figure out it wasn't that. It does look badass still though. And I could swear those look like our stock dunlops, but it's been a while since I saw them in person.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5
I'd love to learn Japanese but it's so hard. There's like, almost no English in there.
post #13 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 02:06 AM

errr.once again no BOOST GAUGE!! How can you produce a performance car thats boosted with no BOOST GAUGE!

post #14 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 06:21 AM

wow, but to pay twice what I paid for my car... I would totally buy this awesome coolest and unique veh for the price again BUT, by the time I have the $ for that... will be 2015... ^_^ Nice pics find masta jag.

DAC
post #15 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 06:22 AM

14,500 for mine without tax! I traded in my sl1 and that basicly covered the tax... it was used.
post #16 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion20redline04
errr.once again no BOOST GAUGE!! How can you produce a performance car thats boosted with no BOOST GAUGE!
Wrong...the spec sheets from GM's news pages says that it has a DIGITAL Boost Gauge!

And I don't think it's coming with Recaros. Have to remember that our Recaros are more 'race car' oriented. People buying this car will still want the more luxury oriented feel to it. I picture the seats being more like the ones in the GTO. Great leather with an incredible feel like the chair is so 'squishy' it holds you in.

- Aaron

2005 ION Redline
Black, Competition Pkg - Welfare intake, Antenna delete, driled/slotted roots and ceramic pads....for now.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 Deep Blue Saturn VUE - Totaled in an accident
2004 Electric Blue ION Redline - Destroyed engine, traded in

Best time: 14.48 @ 97.64 MPH (only mods were welfare intake and weight reduction)
post #17 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00ner
What is he first with?
that's what I'm trying to figure out.... lol I posted links to those pics way before alpha posted 'em

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
-George Bernard Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskolnikov
I do love my car, it's kinda like being in love with a really hot Redneck girl who likes to burp, fart, and not brush her teeth every day. You know she has so much potential, if she could only get the little things right......
post #18 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt
I hope that's just a general idea for the RL Sky and not the finished product. Just embroidered seats and dual, besides the turbo engine? No RL specific wheels and bumpers? I for one am unimpressed, it needs more styling to make it stand apart.
matt, take a look at some of the saturn ions and the RL out there (the non RL skinned ones). They have wheels that are surprisignly similiar to the RL, plus, for the most part, some minor tweaks.

The sky will probably be a lot more minor, but that's also because there's very little they can do. I wouldn't expect different wheels though, chrome are supposed to be standard, they can only do so much to cut costs heh

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
-George Bernard Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskolnikov
I do love my car, it's kinda like being in love with a really hot Redneck girl who likes to burp, fart, and not brush her teeth every day. You know she has so much potential, if she could only get the little things right......
post #19 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5

To tell the truth I really wish all RL versions were supercharged but oh well
thats damn sexy. IMO it blows the solstice out of the water.

2002 black on black Corvette Z06
LQ9 based 402 Stroker built by Charlie at RPM Motors
. AFR 225 cylinder heads 2.08/1.60 valves W/ Yella Terra 1.7 Roller Rockers
. Rx Dual Valve Oil Catch Can
. Custom ground blower spec cam
A&A YSi Vortech Supercharger
. Kooks headers
Textralia Exoskell Tripple disk clutch
level V transmission and level IV diff DTE trans brace
Custom Fuel System
6 Rib Direct Drive System.
AEM Methanol Injection System
. A bunch of WHP gobs of WTQ.
post #20 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 10:14 AM

Are those 5x110?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjwannabe
he is from the redline forums and everyone over there is pissed because of all the stupid theards that have been posted. Like a 4 pass intercooler which actually seems to be like a dual pass, which in turn is only like $50 to make your self not 379 like jbp is selling them for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruxRedline
No need. It's not the bullets or the Asians. It was Vin's mighty "NAWSSSS" scream that made it explode.
Member #001 "a ignorant" club
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in