I'm FIRST and I've got pics :D - Page 3 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlinbatonrouge
Are those 5x110?
yup, or at least they're supposed to be

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
-George Bernard Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskolnikov
I do love my car, it's kinda like being in love with a really hot Redneck girl who likes to burp, fart, and not brush her teeth every day. You know she has so much potential, if she could only get the little things right......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 01:48 PM

The chrome wheels are not standard on the regular SKY, but they are available as an upgrade, for like $800 I think. They will be standard on the SKYRL though.

- Aaron

2005 ION Redline
Black, Competition Pkg - Welfare intake, Antenna delete, driled/slotted roots and ceramic pads....for now.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 Deep Blue Saturn VUE - Totaled in an accident
2004 Electric Blue ION Redline - Destroyed engine, traded in
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best time: 14.48 @ 97.64 MPH (only mods were welfare intake and weight reduction)
post #23 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 02:15 PM

LOL Alpha when you Drive one then post that you were the first........................oh wait I have already driven one rofl sorry

2005 Black RedLine
K&N CAI
OEM style ladder/Boost guage
Stage II
BilletFlow 2.9 Pulley
Carbon Fiber Badge mod
Carbon Fiber Dual Gauge A-Pillars
Aeroforce Dual Interceptor Gauges
Hurst Short Shifter

post #24 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 08:54 PM

good googly moogly, that thing is just a work of automotive art, I could definitely get used to seeing one outside my window.

I rearry rike the Sky Redrine!

-Vinny
just a slowass 2.2 w/ a bottle
I'm not the next of them, I am the first of me.

post #25 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 11:06 PM

Ok. I've made up my mind. I'm getting the nitrous kit, then I'm getting a Sky Redline. Period. I like the base Sky a lot, but I just gotta have that 260/260.

post #26 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah1cobra
LOL Alpha when you Drive one then post that you were the first........................oh wait I have already driven one rofl sorry
you haven't driven a RL though yet

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
-George Bernard Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskolnikov
I do love my car, it's kinda like being in love with a really hot Redneck girl who likes to burp, fart, and not brush her teeth every day. You know she has so much potential, if she could only get the little things right......
post #27 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 04:07 PM
Banned

Well I went into my local Saturn Dealer today and cut them a check to make sure I can be first in line to get my SkyRL when them come out. Im gonna get it in red to match my IRL.
post #28 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zvillepimp1982
Well I went into my local Saturn Dealer today and cut them a check to make sure I can be first in line to get my SkyRL when them come out. Im gonna get it in red to match my IRL.

You don't have to put down cash to be put on the waiting list.
post #29 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
Moderator Kitteh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zvillepimp1982
OMG STFU!!!

HPTuners, Diamond Forged 10.0:1 Pistons, Flowtechnics Ported Head, Ferrea Valve Springs w/Ti Retainers, ARP Head Studs, Siemens 60lbers, AEM Cold Air, Thermal/Custom Cat Back/Downpipe, GMPP Header, BilletFlow 2.9" Pulley, Cobra Heat Exchanger

Member #001 - Sticker Tower Of Doom Club
All opinions expressed are my own, even if I say they're someone else's. All your base are belong to us.
post #30 of 69 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
Moderator Kitteh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah1cobra
The first was referring to I was the first to post in this section so

HPTuners, Diamond Forged 10.0:1 Pistons, Flowtechnics Ported Head, Ferrea Valve Springs w/Ti Retainers, ARP Head Studs, Siemens 60lbers, AEM Cold Air, Thermal/Custom Cat Back/Downpipe, GMPP Header, BilletFlow 2.9" Pulley, Cobra Heat Exchanger

Member #001 - Sticker Tower Of Doom Club
All opinions expressed are my own, even if I say they're someone else's. All your base are belong to us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in