2009 Saturn Sky Redline special edition ruby red - Page 3 - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinbanditrider View Post
I would love to own a Sky Redline. Seems like a hella fun car. Turbo 260HP with RWD. OHHHHH YEAH!
they are a lot of fun to drive, would be even better if it were a 6 speed. only problem is the shifter is way too high while the seat is real low and cramps up the arm after awhile

04 ION REDLINE 238whp/220wtq
bLaCK and SiLVeR kNiGhTz Member# 26

BEST THREAD EVER:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 01:14 PM

by the tires, it looks like you live on a dirt road... i would think it would suck owning a car like that on a dirt road. i would want to wash it everytime i pulled in the driveway LOL.

nice ride though man.

'04 - GM Stage 2+, 10:1 forged pistons, ARP headstuds, K&N CAI, ZZP header & dp, custom 3" BORLA c/b, spec 3+ clutch, bwoody smm's, devils own meth, B&G springs, drill/slott rotors, BFG KDW's, Centerline Storms, Pioneer AVIC D-1, Polk-MOMO carbon series components & 400.4 amp, JL 10" sub
\m/(**)\m/ -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebristol
Women will come and go. Your RL deserves the upgrades!
The Coalition
Oni Elite / Clan Agent
post #23 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 02:42 PM

stock for stock would they own us???
and..
stage II ion vs stock skyRL... whos faster??

Flame Pro0f
bLaCK and SiLVeR KnIGhTz Member# 1
typh0oN C/A/i + StaGe II 2007 Redline . . .bLacK.
1 of only 5,827 Saturn Ion Redline produced...
1 of 173 Black 2007's...

post #24 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl1nd View Post
stock for stock would they own us???
and..
stage II ion vs stock skyRL... whos faster??
stock for stock the sky takes the win

stage II vs stock... not sure. would probably be a good race. does anybody know what the SRL actually puts down on a dyno stock? i would think somewhere in the 220-230 range. so they might still take the win considering rwd gets the advantage off the line.

'04 - GM Stage 2+, 10:1 forged pistons, ARP headstuds, K&N CAI, ZZP header & dp, custom 3" BORLA c/b, spec 3+ clutch, bwoody smm's, devils own meth, B&G springs, drill/slott rotors, BFG KDW's, Centerline Storms, Pioneer AVIC D-1, Polk-MOMO carbon series components & 400.4 amp, JL 10" sub
\m/(**)\m/ -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebristol
Women will come and go. Your RL deserves the upgrades!
The Coalition
Oni Elite / Clan Agent
post #25 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline3104 View Post
they are a lot of fun to drive, would be even better if it were a 6 speed. only problem is the shifter is way too high while the seat is real low and cramps up the arm after awhile
amen. im 6"1' and im wayyy to tall for one. with the top down, im tall enough to see over the windshield.

Mmm Yessah masta, resizin' da signature, masta
post #26 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman View Post
stock for stock the sky takes the win

stage II vs stock... not sure. would probably be a good race. does anybody know what the SRL actually puts down on a dyno stock? i would think somewhere in the 220-230 range. so they might still take the win considering rwd gets the advantage off the line.
i was 2 car lengths ahead a stock sky rl

BEST THREAD EVER:

post #27 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnrubr88 View Post
amen. im 6"1' and im wayyy to tall for one. with the top down, im tall enough to see over the windshield.
Are they really that small?

06 Silver RL |
|
|
|

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnbracing View Post
broken shit Is par for mcclure
post #28 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebristol View Post
OOOHHHH YEAH!. i had my head bent down. its a nice car but i could not own one

BEST THREAD EVER:

post #29 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebristol View Post
Yes, the car is....but my penis is not. Just to answer whatever question you were referring to, i answered both.

Mmm Yessah masta, resizin' da signature, masta
post #30 of 48 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnrubr88 View Post
Yes, the car is....but my penis is not. Just to answer whatever question you were referring to, i answered both.
this is true. i remember you having a really hard time getting your penis into that seat

BEST THREAD EVER:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in