okay need some feedback guys.. - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-29-2006, 11:27 PM Thread Starter

okay need some feedback guys..

the time has come for the recaros to go..lol.. i an deciding between a few choices now.. i really want feedback about them.. i couldnt find all the pics of them in blue but they will all be blue/black to match the car itself.

here are my choices which would you pick if you could thanks!! again please ignore colors shown i will be getting blue/black or all blue...

first we have the cobra misano glass back seat (only thing im unsure of with this seat is daily comfort being the back is carbon/glass i think it may be to hard for daily use?? but they look freaking sick!!)
http://www.gravanatuning.com/applica...ace_Seat_Black

then the japan fav the bride brix 2
http://www.tees-usa.com/brix2.html

sparco torino:
http://www.sparcousa.com/pseats_street.asp?id=195 or

these are my narrowed down choice as to what will fit best and what i can get wholesale..lol...

the bride seems a bit skinny though at only 18.5 wide in the seat as opposed to 21-22 of the other 2?? i cant sit in one since they dont take them back after i order them unless damaged though, no one i know uses bride so i think it may be nice to have something different.. but they may be a bit to small.. hmmmm let me know what you think please dont base it on price but which you would rather own. thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-29-2006, 11:30 PM

Sparco Torino all the way.....have rode in them....they are worth every penny...If I kept my old sc2, they would be in it now

06 Red Line -Comp. Stage 2, Extrudehone Manifold, Vibrant 3" Exhaust, K&N Typhoon, Hurst Shifter, ZZ Performance Down Pipe, Manaflow Cat, ZZ Performance 2.8 Pulley, Eibach Springs, HP Tuners
04 Red Line Vue- SOLD
93 Sc2-Bought as demo wrecked in 95
93 Sc2- Drove till i got RL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Allan Poe
The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-29-2006, 11:59 PM
The Flintstone

+1 for Sparco

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-30-2006, 12:03 AM Thread Starter

wow i never thought my sparco's were that great..lol.. i liked my momo's better.. but hell if momo isnt crazy on price for what you get ... you pay more for less quality imo.. those cobra's are freaking sick not sure if you guys have really seen them before...lol ill post a link to see better pics of them... you will drool
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-30-2006, 12:04 AM Thread Starter

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-30-2006, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfactor
wow i never thought my sparco's were that great..lol.. i liked my momo's better.. but hell if momo isnt crazy on price for what you get ... you pay more for less quality imo.. those cobra's are freaking sick not sure if you guys have really seen them before...lol ill post a link to see better pics of them... you will drool
Trust me the sparco torinos are a MUCH better built seat then the cobras.....plus the sparcos are a shit load more comfy and will take longer to wearout...... I dont just say this cause of the sparcos in the RL, I did a lot of research for seats for my sc2 and the torino is what I was goin to buy....

06 Red Line -Comp. Stage 2, Extrudehone Manifold, Vibrant 3" Exhaust, K&N Typhoon, Hurst Shifter, ZZ Performance Down Pipe, Manaflow Cat, ZZ Performance 2.8 Pulley, Eibach Springs, HP Tuners
04 Red Line Vue- SOLD

Quote:
The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-30-2006, 12:09 AM

Quote:
FUCK,,,those arent the ones I wwas thinkin.....dont know anything about those...Look good though

04 Red Line Vue- SOLD

Quote:

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-30-2006, 12:14 AM Thread Starter

they are really a sick seat but expensive.. full carbon backside.. they look freaking crazy installed. and they are on special right now...lol still not cheap though...
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-30-2006, 12:24 AM

Quote:
they are really a sick seat but expensive.. full carbon backside.. they look freaking crazy installed. and they are on special right now...lol still not cheap though...
$1600+ per seat........you can get Leather Torino's with full lumbar air bags for that price.......pricey

You can order the Cobras in leather also ....wonder how much that would add to the price????

04 Red Line Vue- SOLD

Quote:

Last edited by CypressCustoms; 12-30-2006 at 12:27 AM.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-30-2006, 12:31 AM

I like these........
http://www.sparcousa.com/pseats_street.asp?id=196

or this comfy comuter seat............
http://www.sparcousa.com/pseats_comp.asp?id=189

04 Red Line Vue- SOLD

Quote:

Last edited by CypressCustoms; 12-30-2006 at 12:33 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in