Endlinks..... - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 06:59 PM Thread Starter

Endlinks.....

Hey guys, i had my car up on the lift yesterday looking for a knocking noise in the front end. At first i thought it was my intake that had popped loose again. It did that like twice on me. Well after checking it out and seeing that it was tight, i moved on to check the rest of the front to find my passenger side endlink wasted. I was wondering whats the best aftermarket option for endlinks? I know photo had a problem with the bwoody ones breaking the strut mounting location off the strut. Anyone got any suggestions?

bLaCK and SiLVeR kNiGhTz Member#49

06 IRL- traded in
Hello 09 SS/TC- K&N SRI, Megan racing catless DP, Hahn 3" catback, 0ttp charge pipes, Forge BPV, Pedders, rack spacers, rotated mount.

To be installed- ZZP intercooler

To be bought- Tune!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 07:06 PM
DSLSJA Godfather

Location: Charlotte - 2nd time Ive lived somewhere called the QC. 255hp 155dB
Please re read =)

I had an issue with the Proto type race versions. I've used their normal/current upgrades for a long time with zero issues now. I've also used the Dezod's too and liked them as well.

They are a noticeable upgrade from stock. Use the Name:  search.gif
Views: 258
Size:  1.7 KB

=)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
inside every fat guy is a skinny guy trying to get out, its his own damn fault he was in my way at the buffet...
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 07:20 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrphoto103 View Post
Please re read =)

I had an issue with the Proto type race versions. I've used their normal/current upgrades for a long time with zero issues now. I've also used the Dezod's too and liked them as well.

They are a noticeable upgrade from stock. Use the Attachment 11390

=)
i tried using the search but i was looking for a certain company and it didn't come up in the searches. That why i started this thread in this new section we have here.

06 IRL- traded in
Hello 09 SS/TC- K&N SRI, Megan racing catless DP, Hahn 3" catback, 0ttp charge pipes, Forge BPV, Pedders, rack spacers, rotated mount.

To be bought- Tune!

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 07:31 PM
The Professor

i just put on my set of powergridinc endlinks this morning. after driving around and testing them out, i would strongly recommend them. qwik and maven both say they're the best as well

Powergrid, Inc.
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennpenn83 View Post
i just put on my set of powergridinc endlinks this morning. after driving around and testing them out, i would strongly recommend them. qwik and maven both say they're the best as well

Powergrid, Inc.
AH HA!! Thats the company i was looking for but couldn't remember the name. Now i was just reading on there site about the adjustments and what not but it pretty much confused the shit outta me. How did you adjust yours? And were they a pain in the ass to install??

06 IRL- traded in

To be bought- Tune!
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 09:37 PM

they are hella easy to put in....about as easy as spark plugs :-) takes about 30 mins with simple tools, a jack, and a jackstand

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<---Click for CarDomain Site
#1 Owner of Clear Corners
#1 Owner of a 5 Seater RL (06 'balt SS/SC Black/Red Leather Rear Seats)

post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 09:42 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaHater View Post
they are hella easy to put in....about as easy as spark plugs :-) takes about 30 mins with simple tools, a jack, and a jackstand
putting in wouldn't be a problem.....its the whole adjusting part to make them work the best they can. You know what i mean. I mainly use the car for a DD but i do have ALOT of backroads that i like to take and have a little fun on.

06 IRL- traded in

To be bought- Tune!
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 09:42 PM

powergrid ftw!...easy install,great service,beautifully made product!....hey i know they are a little more expensive but you get what you pay for!...also know that they are not suppoprting vendors but i challenge the current manufacturers/vendors to produce a similar heim joint [sealed] and quality piece!......colm.
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 09:44 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversatrn View Post
powergrid ftw!...easy install,great service,beautifully made product!....hey i know they are a little more expensive but you get what you pay for!...also know that they are not suppoprting vendors but i challenge the current manufacturers/vendors to produce a similar heim joint [sealed] and quality piece!......colm.
what about adjusting?? i know you have a set on your car. how did you adjust yours?

06 IRL- traded in

To be bought- Tune!
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrred- View Post
what about adjusting?? i know you have a set on your car. how did you adjust yours?
i simply used a mm ruler/measure and ACCURATELY duplicated the stock endlink length before i locked down the adjusting nuts...easy!.colm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in