need help with saggy rear... - Saturn ION RedLine Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 07:28 AM Thread Starter

Question need help with saggy rear...

i have the eibach pro kit and my back looks bad...i have about 2inchs from tire to wheelwell in the front but my back is below the tire...i have over 430lbs in my trunk...i need something to bring the ass back up...i was thinking about putting my stock springs back on the back...do yall think the stock ones could do it...i dont care if it sits higher then the front...i just need to get the back up so i dont hit everything and bottom out...i dont have any room to add tanks for airbags or something like that...if needed i can snap a picture so yall can see...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 11:19 AM
ARM
That guy is awesome ^^^

I'm currently running teins on the fromt with stock in the rear and it actually looks decent. For a long tome i ran with rubber 1" spacers in the rear teins because of the same problem. I'd sell them for 20 shipped if you're interested, but honestly i would just put your stocks back on the rear.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 Black Onyx Competition Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Area47 View Post
::slams head into desk::

you can make the ve look like a pair of tits and it will NOT change the way the car runs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droxity
Bacon is made from smoked pork belly. Any and all other "bacons" are charlatans and an insult to pigs everywhere.

It would be like putting a Redline badge on a Honda.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMRedline
LSD is good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 11:26 AM

Take out the weight? why do you have so much weight in the trunk?

'05 Stage 3 Redline
K&N Typhoon CAI / 60lb injectors / 2.8" pulley/ ZZP Long Tube Header & CTI ota / NGK BK8REIX plugs
ZZP HE / 0TTP Dual-Pass Endplate
Eibach Springs / SMS Strut / 0TTP Rotated Motor Mount / PowerGrid Endlinks / BWoody Rear Sway
B&M Short Throw Shifter
HPTuners Pro w aeroforce WB

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 11:58 AM

He has a big boom box. I would toss the stock springs under the back and see if it doesnt look to goofy.

2012 Nissan Frontier SL
Heated Leather sure is nice.

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 12:01 PM
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"

06 Silver RL |
|
|
|

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnbracing View Post
broken shit Is par for mcclure
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 12:10 PM

footballs?

The thought is pure ambiguous

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 02:06 PM

If ya goto a feew hardware stores they make a thing called spring helpers. They are a big chunk of rubber that wedges between the spring rounds if ya wanna try something cheap. Otherwise ya put the stock back in Ive had 500lbs of bricks in my trunk and it sat nice in the back with stock but it made the stock front look like it was tryin to pop a wheelie.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 02:24 PM

Every parts store has those spring helpers. They are cheap, it was the only way I could get my car home after I lowered it. LOL
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 07:14 PM
I'm hungry

what the hell.... buy a damn truck....

Mikeyredline, Audio God to the GMP-ONE

Page 1171 it's Eagle Time.

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-16-2012, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantiskungfu View Post
what the hell.... buy a damn truck....
not everyone has Mikey to build them a system no bigger than a carry-on bag.

Q: What's the difference between a bolt and a screw?
A: First, you screw. Then, you bolt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn ION RedLine Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in