Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a joke! Guy in a Black RL (outside Cleveland, OH...Stanton Blvd.) pulls up next to me @ a stoplight. He revs at me...gotta admit, that SC does sound neat...if you like RC cars. So I rev back and let him hear my BOV. Only mods are the BOV, a K & N filter, 3" catback.

Now I know about the RL. Not bad numbers....for a Saturn.

Light changes to green, and I get a decent launch... The guy just spins his wheels. Kick ass LSD on those RLs....oh wait.

So he tries to play catch up, but it's no use. We get up to about 80, and I have 3 car lengths on him, when he slows. I loved seeing that RL in my rear viewing, trying to look like a ninja, or something.

Nice try, but stick to your own league.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! That's funny as hell! You must have been that guy behind me! Nice try homo... Maybe next time you should come up with something original instead of the same lame crap that we here every 3 days...

Better yet, maybe you should take your Saab 92-x home before GM gives us the drivetrain from it too. Man, you're such a moron it's too funny. I was almost gonna go quote and post 20 of the same story you just told from 100 other trolling teenagers, but it's not worth the additional time.

I hope that's an STi that you're driving, cause I've went at it with about 3 Impreza, and none of the times did anyone emerge a winner or loser. In fact, one of them even stopped and complimented it, said he's never had to look at the back of Saturn that he couldn't catch. Man, I wish GM would institute an IQ test before they allow someone to purchase one of their prodcuts....

Superchargers sound like an RC car motor? Are you serious or stupid? I'm assuming stupid, but that's just a guess. Yea, they sound like an RC car, just like all the other 3 second top fuelers, with SUPERCHARGERS, out there....

·
Registered
158 Posts
are u kidding? i ran a WRX with no cats 16.5 psi and exhaust and intake, from a 20 roll and beat him by 2 cars to 120. go away and stop bullshitting, u have AWD and it was from a stop. gimme a break.

·
Registered
289 Posts
WRXdriva said:
What a joke! Guy in a Black RL (outside Cleveland, OH...Stanton Blvd.) pulls up next to me @ a stoplight. He revs at me...gotta admit, that SC does sound neat...if you like RC cars. So I rev back and let him hear my BOV. Only mods are the BOV, a K & N filter, 3" catback.

Now I know about the RL. Not bad numbers....for a Saturn.

Light changes to green, and I get a decent launch... The guy just spins his wheels. Kick ass LSD on those RLs....oh wait.

So he tries to play catch up, but it's no use. We get up to about 80, and I have 3 car lengths on him, when he slows. I loved seeing that RL in my rear viewing, trying to look like a ninja, or something.

Nice try, but stick to your own league.
Two things: 1. Don't make me start Troll! 2. The kid you ran into didn't know how to drive apparently, but be on the lookout for a guy that can. It will be your ass in the rear view!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
It's not his fault, mommy and daddy wanted him to have a nice, safe, 4-door car with good wet weather traction...

I'm waiting for a good troll to come along, one that dosen't follow the same ignorant pattern... you moron punks are really starting to get boring... come on now...

Edited: He probably leaves out the fact that it was during a snow storm, or thunderstorm...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Oh! He's back even...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Silv04RL said:
are u kidding? i ran a WRX with no cats 16.5 psi and exhaust and intake, from a 20 roll and beat him by 2 cars to 120. go away and stop bullshitting, u have AWD and it was from a stop. gimme a break.
Run what you brung, pal.

And spooner...pickin' on Imprezas w/ 165 HP? Yeah...big, big man. And no, mommy and daddy had no say, friend. I just wanted something other than a skittle or RL.

And you wouldn't be bitchin' if the RL came with AWD. In fact, you'd be praisin' it.

Eat my exhaust.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
WRXdriva said:
Run what you brung, pal.

And spooner...pickin' on Imprezas w/ 165 HP? Yeah...big, big man. And no, mommy and daddy had no say, friend. I just wanted something other than a skittle or RL.

And you wouldn't be bitchin' if the RL came with AWD. In fact, you'd be praisin' it.

Eat my exhaust.
No, I'd buy another car you idiot, otherwise I'd have an Impreza.... duh... man, too easy... Are you dumb? They come with 227hp, it's just too bad that your AWD system sucks about 40hp out of the engine, while mine is putting out more than it's crank horsepower at the wheels...

The only thing that AWD is good for is wet, and snow.. perhaps your also too dumb to understand that one. I'd get into the whole idea of weight transfer and all that good stuff, but you better run along, the bell for 7th period is about to ring... at least we know that mommy and daddy bought the car now...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I meant, friend, that I didn't consult them when purchasing a car, and they didn't pay for it. Talk about reading into things.

You're all a touchy bunch. I just wanted to point out...you're driving Saturns.

Ha.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Go put your little toy car away, even if it could beat my daily driver, then I have to go get the Vette, and show you a real ass-whuppin. Hell, you can wait while I change between my 3 cars, and take a good whuppin from each one. Then, when I'm done, I'll smoke you from a dig and a roll on my dirt bike... what? Bitch...

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Sp00ner said:
at least we know that mommy and daddy bought the car now...
:D

perfect...

slick thinks his BOV adds 500hp

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ohhhhh....big man owns a 'Vette. Can't talk up his plastic "daily driver" so he invents a fiberglass one.

Props!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
We're drivng Saturns? That's all you got? Wow.. that's pretty closed minded, do you sit around wearing a white sheet and thinking about cross-burnings too? I imagine, with that attidute, that you're a closet racist too arent' ya? You little bitch...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
WRXdriva said:
Ohhhhh....big man owns a 'Vette. Can't talk up his plastic "daily driver" so he invents a fiberglass one.

Props!
Run what ya brung....

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
WRXdriva said:

Props!
and you drive a WRX, which has a nice launch, but not enough balls to drag it's ass around. come back when you've actually put some $ into your ride then you can talk, till then, our STOCK saturns own you

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, friend...because I own a WRX, and thinks Saturns are laughable, I'm a member of the KKK.

Talk about a slippery slope and idiocy.

Given' Saturns a good name!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
and if you're trying to make an impression for the WRX crowd, you're doing quite the job of it. fortunately, i'm quite bored at work, and can waste my time, what's your excuse for wasting yours?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
You want me to talk up the Saturn? Ok, here we go...

1) World Record holder at Bonneville saltflats Ion Redline
2) SCCA Showroom Stock champion 3 times
3) More whp than a stock WRX
4) Lighter than a stock WRX
5) FASTER than a stock WRX

Want more? I can keep going....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Vita said:
and if you're trying to make an impression for the WRX crowd, you're doing quite the job of it. fortunately, i'm quite bored at work, and can waste my time, what's your excuse for wasting yours?
Ah...RL drivers, productive at work too.

Maybe if you WORK, you can afford a real car.

Me? The office is closed today.

Gonna go eat me some RLs.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts