Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm driving to the hardware store to pick up a heat gun to redo my pin striping and notice a red car in my rear view mirror. At first glance it looked like a Mitusbishi 3000GT with some racing stripes. At second glance.... I got a boner.

I get a lane over, down shift, and wait for him to pull up next to me, which he does. He looks at me with a smile on is face as I begin to feel light headed from all of the blood loss from my brain to accommodate the gigantic erection I have. He gives me the signal and I drop it to 2nd and he's right there along with me, laughing (thinking back on it now, I hope he didn't think I thought I could take him).

A few seconds later he "flappy paddles" it (thank you Mr. Clarkson) and takes off in front of me at what I can only assume was around 400 mph. Probably one of if not the most awesome moments of my life to date.

A few hours later while sitting in the doctor's office with my pants down my doc tells me to put some ice on it and my throbbing member will diminish in size... bull shit! I typed this entire post with finger No. 11! What a great day.

-SSS

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Oh btw have u seen a red RL up in ur area? Ive never seen ur car once i go to tacoma quit often too.

And yah those F430 are badass thats my dreamcar i dont car what u say. Murdad out F430 with a murdad out RL, damn that would look sexy.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh btw have u seen a red RL up in ur area? Ive never seen ur car once i go to tacoma quit often too.

And yah those F430 are badass thats my dreamcar i dont car what u say. Murdad out F430 with a murdad out RL, damn that would look sexy.
I work for Saturn of Puyallup and see at least one RL a week getting service. I know two guys that own red RLs in Puyallup. They're both 07s.

·
Registered
73 Posts
HELL YA!!! That pic has been the background on the computer in my office at work for about 8 months now.

I hate living in a small town shit like that never happens.

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
HELL YA!!! That pic has been the background on the computer in my office at work for about 8 months now.

I hate living in a small town shit like that never happens.
you could avoid saying that by moving and enjoying life lol only live once!

·
Registered
324 Posts
yo secondstring i live in puyallup right next to the fair... took my rl in like 3 weeks ago.. its red has painted black rims wit one red line on it.. anyways man u gotta come kick it with the nw redlines am the slowest of course for now..

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yo secondstring i live in puyallup right next to the fair... took my rl in like 3 weeks ago.. its red has painted black rims wit one red line on it.. anyways man u gotta come kick it with the nw redlines am the slowest of course for now..
Yeah, I saw your car and I actually washed it for you. Hope it was clean enough!

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Hahaha yah w/e u say daniel hahahah.

Hope the wash job was good!!! I gotta find a new dealer all my techs left that work on my car of course I hardly ever go to the dealer tho.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
BS the redline wasnt raceing!!!!:rofl:

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
pics or ban.........

·
Registered
104 Posts
I will have to make some vid on the freeway in ca. I pass cars like crazy, if i get pulled over i will just say am about to shit had some bad tacos... The other day i was gettin on the freeway and had to get in the slow lane cause the lane i was in was exiting had blinker on, person in front of my slams on brakes i pop into slow lane and a chick cop yells on loud speak slow down. Then the [email protected] cuts me off w/ no blinker and hit her brake then cuts someone else off to get off freeway i justed passed her goin 80 looker at her like learn how to drive you stupid cop. When i had my 66 fairlane, i was at a red light though a newly painted honda was behind me i smoked the car next to me right when there was enough room he squeesed by and passed me like i wasnt even movin, f430also he was squeling the tires as he was passin me then it was like he wasnt there anymore, thinkin where the f did he go? It was red

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
(in regards to the story)

...Best Shoulder Check Ever. Period.

ps. I love your avatar im gonna use it on another local car forum.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts