Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 RedLine Winner....

At our Facility, theres that GM Hot Button game going on. Someone played the game and WON. She was an older lady and won a NEW 2006 ION Redline Competetion pkg! I'm like I'll trade mine for yours. :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
hbko181 said:
At our Facility, theres that GM Hot Button game going on. Someone played the game and WON. She was an older lady and won a NEW 2005 ION Redline Competetion pkg! I'm like I'll trade mine for yours. :)
Good for her, although like you, I'm a little jealous :rolleyes: ! I'm sure she'll enjoy her Ion. I wonder what the demographic for our vehicle is? I know of 7 IRLs in my area, 2 of which are driven by women (1 younger, 1 middle age).

·
Registered
258 Posts
It makes you feel real sorry for the ricers out there. It would be bad enougn to be waxed by a SATURN... but just imagine if a little old lady in a R/L handed you your lunch!! I'd be LMFAO! :D

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Catshreds said:
It makes you feel real sorry for the ricers out there. It would be bad enougn to be waxed by a SATURN... but just imagine if a little old lady in a R/L handed you your lunch!! I'd be LMFAO! :D
I got wasted by a old guy in a lincoln mark 8 the other day. SoB chirped the tires in 3rd more like a roast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts