Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have a 05 redline (118,000 miles) would make a great base for your next project. It has a few issues and I am in law school and cannot tinker with it as planned due to getting into the program.

New motor put in by the prior owner with less than 100k on the motor (blower is off of the new motor with under 100k have paperwork). Tasteful mods. ZZP tuned. Bigger injectors. Custom exhaust (with ZZP downpipe), aftermarket 2 stage clutch, ZZP clutch lines and master, body kit. Custom wheels. Hurst Shifter, SSBC brakes. Leather seats. Plenty of tire tread left. The prior owner set it up with a hydro e-brake, that needs to be adjusted, the car also has started to throw on occasion the PWR STR code which will require the power steering motor to be replaced, you can obtain one of these off eBay for $100.

I am looking for offers this car is located in Utah.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Info

The hydro was not my doing but it still has many parts that are desired still and I would be willing to part it out as well. I would prefer to not part it out but realistically if I had enough people wanting parts off of it I would be willing to go that route.

I added a link to the add that I have it listed on. I am open to offers but don't be insulting by trying to offer me 500 bucks when the local junkyard will give me 1300ish, and if I had the time to tinker with this thing I wouldn't sell it because I love the car.

Also, it will not allow me to post a photo or link to the add I have on here PM me and I will send the link there if you would like to know more. Like I have said though I am willing to accept any reasonable offers, and do not expect to get high book off the car since it has some issues, but I also know if I toss the parts onto eBay I could get at least 1500-1800 off the parts alone then pull the thing over the scales and have it crushed for another 150-200.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts