1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,965 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
matt said:
Is it just me, or does anyone else think streetfire sucks balls for videos? It just shows a few frames at a time for me.
I have no problems on broadband.

My issue is with the quality of the videos. It's mostly regular people who have no business using a camera. Like these 2 videos for example.

·
Registered
679 Posts
He has to! if its stock,the redline should have won.. Right ryan^^^^^^^ mmmm I dunno it could be the driver cus i hardly peel out on a dig and get a good hop on things. Ryan it looks like the same distance you put on me. He has some mods. what do you think.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
its most likely that there are too many viewers on there and the conncection that the server has for streetfire is slower than what is needed and those that have a faster connection it is only good to a certian point to where if the site is on dsl @ say 300kb or 400 kb/s upload speed and you have a 600+ kb/s dl speed you will only run at the highest that they can put out also if there are say 600 users on the site trying to watch this shit then there is going to be major lag. sound is alot easier to transmit than video.

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
is street fire working for anyone?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
how did this end up in the pics/media forum. O well I frikin move it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts