Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking on Ebay for redline parts and i always see auctions for the 05 style spoiler, its a 3 peice ABS plastic which it says is lighter then fiberglass i was wondering what you guys think about this is it pretty much the same its about $300 and it is painted to match you car.
The auction

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
its the same one the factory uses. i emailed them myself about it. In fact some of the dealers order them from him

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
does anyone know if that will just bolt into the holes that are already in the trunk

·
Registered
762 Posts
Yea what he said I really want the bigger lid! Also is it cheaper to order from him and install it myself or can I get deal threw the dealership

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
yes it will bolt directly in. You do have to remove the small one slowly its double sided taped down as well. Go slow so you dont dent the lid. But other than yeah itll drop right in.

·
Registered
762 Posts
NICE! Once I have some money saved I'll get one, I have a list of stuff I'm tryin to get done ie. A-Pillar with gauges!

·
Registered
351 Posts
I bought the Razi spoiler. Hangs off the back like the EFX ION..... Mine bolted to the same holes. But the only problem is getting the old one off. They have a piece of double stick tape about the size of you hand and it does not want to come off. I spent 3 hours getting the old one off and 10 mins putting the new one on....

·
Registered
762 Posts
I heard to just pull really REALLY slowly :)

·
Registered
524 Posts
SaturnI0Nredline said:
I bought the Razi spoiler. Hangs off the back like the EFX ION..... Mine bolted to the same holes. But the only problem is getting the old one off. They have a piece of double stick tape about the size of you hand and it does not want to come off. I spent 3 hours getting the old one off and 10 mins putting the new one on....
Don't mean to be doubting you, but are you sure that is the Razzi spoiler? Looks more like the drag wing people got with the Ion body kit. I've seen the Razzi one in a few different pics and it doesn't look the same. If it is I don't know if I want that now...

Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts