Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am not new to the forums as I have had 3 prior IRLs I cannot login to my old acct. I am posting a feeler to see if anyone is interested I bought my car in March 19 and at first I loved it. However I think I may have outgrown it and just want a family car this is by far the best redline I've owned it's a stage 3 (according to the guy I bought it from) its has a 2.8 pulley and 60# injectors and a zzp tune. Zzp heat exchanger AEM intake zzp header coilovers pirelli tires and more I can't think of. It does have 173k but it runs perfect and it was compression tested by my dad(master Saturn and GM tech) and it's exactly on point. It has the boost gauge and fog lights and lsd gray recaros and it's in absolutely great condition. It's really everything you could want in a redline and I want to love it but it's just causing problems for me, I get pulled over often and I have 2 kids who I'm scared will just thrash it. Its has a check engine light for an o2 sensor and I've replaced both and it still comes on so I can't smog it, and the tags exp in September this year. Its becoming a headache and just want something else. Its not a big deal for someone who has time and is interested in it but I've lost it. So I paid 4200 in March and I will take the first 3500 I'm in SoCal. I will post pics later or if you're interested hmu and I'll send some. This car is beautiful. Don't let my pessimist attitude sway you this car is the real deal and it's freaking gorgeous I just have too much to do and I want something simple and lowkey aut this point in my life.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts