Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my reline has been apart for a couple years trying to find someone who knows what they're doing in my small town. We were replacing the clutch and ran into a few complications and locating of parts. It is now all mainly pack together and it doesn't even attempt to turn over. Light will come on, but that's it. It's showing codes for baro sensor, bcm der 1 cir low, bcm security cir low, 2 on the wipers and u1088 lost comm w/sens & diap module. Did they connect something wrong? Or did sitting mess up something with the wireing or sensors? Any help pls.

·
Super Moderator
1,524 Posts
Def sounds like they messed up some wiring. Id guess something with the pcm grounds

·
Registered
22 Posts
So, my reline has been apart for a couple years trying to find someone who knows what they're doing in my small town. We were replacing the clutch and ran into a few complications and locating of parts. It is now all mainly pack together and it doesn't even attempt to turn over. Light will come on, but that's it. It's showing codes for baro sensor, bcm der 1 cir low, bcm security cir low, 2 on the wipers and u1088 lost comm w/sens & diap module. Did they connect something wrong? Or did sitting mess up something with the wireing or sensors? Any help pls.
Did you hook up the transmission to chassis ground by the ABS pump?

·
Registered
29 Posts
By you stating not attempting to turn over, du you mean nothing happens when you turn key as in not cranking? Or is it cranking and not catching/running? If its the former- check clutch pedal switch. What about security relearn- if battery has been disconnected for a while, it may have to be relearned. Also , check fuses and grounds.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
By you stating not attempting to turn over, du you mean nothing happens when you turn key as in not cranking? Or is it cranking and not catching/running? If its the former- check clutch pedal switch. What about security relearn- if battery has been disconnected for a while, it may have to be relearned. Also , check fuses and grounds.
nothing happens. The lights come on but that's it. No click, sound, nothing. A friend tried to bypass the starter with a wire and a fuse and still nothing. The battery is new since we put everything back together, I'm not sure about relearning it. I will look that up. He put the ohm reader and said everything was getting power. The clutch pedal is a new/used one as they said I needed one so I ordered it from LKQ. (hard to find parts for this model) Is there something I have to do with that other than put it in?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts