Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just letting ya'll know that Pasco Auto Salvage in Hudson, FL has a 06 Silver Saturn Ion Redline for parts on there lot. The front clip is missing, but majority of the interior parts are there. Someone already swiped the wing, recaro buckets, shifter, gauges and tail lights. If you need certain parts go check it out.
:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
damn... to bad its so far away. :(

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just tryin to help my fellow floridians out, theres alot of good parts that could be cleaned up. If I had more time here before I head back to my duty station from leave, I wouldve bought everything and cleaned it up and sold it on here. But like I said I dont have enough time, so I figured I'd post it on here you yas. Happy hunting if you get a chance.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya it's still down here bro. Like I said I wouldve bought all the good parts if I wouldve had more time. But since I dont I'm letting all my fellow floridians know about it.
Here's the link: although it looks nothing like the pics it'll give ya an idea of what it looks like.: Source Vehicle Images

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didnt see the wing, but i didnt ask the guys if they had it in there shop stock either. Hopefully you got yourself sone parts brother!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its out there cuz I just pulled the shifter assy out of it. Its the only silver ion out there caddy corner to the burnt orange ion fx. I wouldn't post it on here if it wasn't there. I even said it looks nothing like the picture cuz its missing the whole front clip including engine.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The silver ion was the redline. The rear recaro seats were still in it. I'm not sure if they crushed it, but it was out there last monday when i went down to check it out. The only reason I could tell it was the redline was because of the seats, the shifter assy, the wing glue and the rear bumper. The best part is your right they arnt tracking that its a redline, so the parts are cheaper. I bought the whole shifter assy with rev lockout for 25 bucks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
True, and it was a 5 lug. Just like in the link which is the exact car. I remember being pissed cuz I wished it had a sunroof, so I could take the head liner lmao.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts