Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after being unable to find exactly the 05 I wanted in my area, and after checking out some of the competition, I decided that I still really wanted a Red Line.

Last night, I placed an order for an '06 Red Line, which should be the first one that comes in at that dealership, possibly in the area. If enough people are interested, I'll keep you all updated on what goes right (or wrong) with the process. Hopefully, it'll be pretty uneventful.

They just got the '06 prices in pretty recently (supposedly), and as has been discussed elsewhere, the retail $$ is coming down, along (presumably) with a change in the discount/rebate structure. Should be interesting to see how that works out.

Xian
so yeah, i'm probably an idiot for ordering one specifically, but hey, i wanted what i want... :)

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I wish I'd ordered mine the way I wanted it, but they had one pretty close at the dealer, so I figured I could wait a few months or have my Redline that day BEFORE the good lease incentives were over, and have it a little different than the one I wanted (I didn't want a sunroof but have one). What all did you order? My ideal one would've been red, G85, aero spoiler, side curtain air bags.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
xian said:
so yeah, i'm probably an idiot for ordering one specifically, but hey, i wanted what i want... :)
Hey it is your money and if you want to pay for you want then so be it and great! :D

Mark

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
yeah i searched and searched from about jan/feb till may 1st thats when i found mine. few out on may 2nd to CO and picked it up and drove home to cali in under 15 hrs with 5 stops to eat and ya know, but i got a silver one with EVERYTHING on it. when i was talking with the dealer i had no idea what it had on it i just said heres the banks check and im taking it. i got it with 12000 on it for $14,600. when i got there hell i saw the blue pinstrips with blue&white flames at the end and the ""batman"" spoiler, head curtian airbags, 6disc cd indash changer, xm radio, sun roof, 2 sets of floormats and a nice beautiful wax job right b4 i got there. ( i think thats everything that you can get) its an 04 so no comp pack. :( but i wanna get the lsd tho.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
ohh and to top it all off my b-day was may 3rd so that was like one hellofa present for myself on a 20th bday. lol ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts