Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m having issues as well with an 04 RL WITH the AAS. I only have highs and mids and only when I crank the volume up. Does anyone know what I need to do to resolve this problem?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m having issues as well with an 04 RL WITH the AAS. I only have highs and mids and only when I crank the volume up. Does anyone know what I need to do to resolve this problem?
I bypassed the factory wiring altogether and ran new wire for the entire sound system. 8 speakers power and ground. Remote and ignition

·
Super Moderator
1,810 Posts
If you have aas and running new speakers/unit you usually have to bypass the amp

·
Premium Member
2,266 Posts
I would like to install a new system too - still looking into it

I think the old wires are what needs to replaced so you made the right decision to replace the old system entirley.

If any one has a tutorial on this please let us know

GM did not factor in the loudness of the exhaust when they installed these systems.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I think the old wires are what needs to replaced so you made the right decision to replace the old system entirley.

GM did not factor in the loudness of the exhaust when they installed these systems.
I

I'm putting a whole new radio wiring harness from the deck to the trunk. I have 4-6.5s , 2-6x9s,8-500 w tweeters and 2-.12s,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.