Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
257 hp / 248 tq

and yeah, the rims are gonna get changed sometime, i just gotta figure out what style i want to go for

·
Registered
371 Posts
I don't think the rims are that bad. Other than that the SUV is pretty sweet!! I really like the way the dash looks.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
i think that thing looks sweet

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
so did they stop making the ion redline??

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
I saw 08 redline and was like wtf?? then i saw vue and felt like a dumb ass..lol nice ride man, wheels do look small but just because every suv these days seems to be coming with stock chromed out 20s..but thats too much flash for me.. I like it basic like those..

·
Registered
8,036 Posts
Finally got home and checked it out. Love the color! What kind of wheels are you thinking of? I'm planning on getting some 20" (not because they're 20s, but because 1" larger for 19s wouldn't be worth it) but black with a silver lip.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RedlineNoob said:
Any pics of under the hood?
i could take a pic, but basically it's just a big piece of plastic that says "3.6L VVT" with the intake off to one side and the battery on the other.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
vandy0419 said:
Finally got home and checked it out. Love the color! What kind of wheels are you thinking of? I'm planning on getting some 20" (not because they're 20s, but because 1" larger for 19s wouldn't be worth it) but black with a silver lip.
not sure yet, still looking around trying to find a style that i like. don't know if i want to stick with the 18's or get 20's, guess it'll just depend on what i find. they have some pretty cool ones on the opel/vauxhall sites for the antaras that, i think, are made by irmscher, i'm kinda hoping they will eventually have them available through saturn motorsports.

i checked out your other thread, you haven't found out about the supercharger kits by any chance have you?

i'm also thinking that a new exhaust might be called for at some point.

·
Registered
8,036 Posts
Mackinturk said:
i checked out your other thread, you haven't found out about the supercharger kits by any chance have you?

i'm also thinking that a new exhaust might be called for at some point.
Nothing on a supercharger...can't find anything for this car...not even an intake! I think an exhaust would be nice! At startup it has a bit of a growl but it needs more...

·
Registered
489 Posts
Not to revive an old thread or anything, but regarding the intake, maybe you can fab up something from an 06 CTS intake, they are essentially the same engine. Not sure how the MAF is setup though, if it reads 2.75" or 3" with no CELs. Anyways check it out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts