Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I was thinking lets have a 1/4 mile contest on the forum and have a pot for it. Whoever can hit the fastest time by the end of the racing season this year wins the pot! I was thinking everyone who wants to participate can paypal " ekool ( the forum admin ) " maybe $10-$30 bucks and by the end of the year whoever can get the fastest time and prove it WITH a slip will win the pot at the end of the year. What do you think guys?

·
Registered
767 Posts
I think its a good idea, but I think it should be limited to RL's only, since there is a 12second SS here too :)

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, ofcourse. RL's only! I was thinking maybe a stock pot and a modified pot. Because by the end of the year if someone has the Psi-Fi 18psi kit, header, intake, exhaust and a LSD it wont be fair for the close to stock or stock RLer's.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
dL_RL said:
Yeah, ofcourse. RL's only! I was thinking maybe a stock pot and a modified pot. Because by the end of the year if someone has the Psi-Fi 18psi kit, header, intake, exhaust and a LSD it wont be fair for the close to stock or stock RLer's.

hehe, good luck using the "honor" system with the "stock only" Pot. "Well its not REALLY an upgrade........" Oh and in my state I think that "pot" is illegal :rolleyes:

Maybe what would be best is if an after-market sponsor held a contest to see who can post the fastest 1/4 mile times and the winner get some performance goodies where the owner can see if the 1/4 mile time improves? Would mean free performance goodies for someone and free advertising for a sponsor?? :cool:

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
****, your right. The honor system for the " stock " pot is retarded. DUH. I guess whoever wants to do it can do it but one big pot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts