Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1/4 track rental in PA

I am trying to get enough people to rent a 1/4 track here in PA for a day (3 hours) It would be $300 for 10 vehicles and $30 a vehicle after that. I don't care what you have, bring it on out and have fun. If you rent the track friday afternoon 1-3pm you can stay for the friday night street races for free, that saving $15 at the gate. So far I have 1 srt4 - 1 v8dakota and - 1 GTO that are interested. Anybody here game? this is the track

http://www.beaversprings.com/

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, but why did you put that in my thread? Didn't you want to start your own thread? Thanks for the bump anyway..............

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In the main forum area, click on the offtopic block. When you get into the offtopic page above the first post on the left hand side there will be a little button that says "new thread" Just click that button, and post your thread.

The only people that wil see your post in here are the ones who are interested in renting a 1/4 mile track for the day. lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
which track?

Edit: oh sorry, beaver springs. thats a hell of a deal. if u get more than 10 cars its less per car i assume? wow thats a deal. i would definatly be down for that sometime this summer and i can guarantee i can get a bunch more cars. just need to get my redline first...

·
Registered
252 Posts
I know, i could go, have to buy new tires first...

Can't do the drag racing, on snow tires... (did autocross on them)

I could probably get 2 people at work, to attend, 1 with a mini, other not sure think its a drag car though...

Mr.CleanYo - is in the area... ask him too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts