Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Official thread...

- Saturday (2nd) or Sunday (3rd) ?
- Location (My place in Holiday, if no one else offers up their pad)
- Priorities: Rob's supercooler and tuning; I have 60s, a pulley hub swap, and tuning possibly; (more to be added as mentioned)
- Food/Drinks: Meat and beer :cheers: (What else is there!?! :shrug03: )


What says everyone...???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,476 Posts
ill take a cruise possibly depending on whether keyser sets up a dyno date or not... i prolly will be there tho
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,388 Posts
I'm going to try and be there and also work, but it's really up in the air. I"m sure we'll get a crowd over there though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,961 Posts
I'll be there for sure (obviously). I also have my 60#s that we can throw on if we have time.

It would have to be on that sunday, but if all goes well, I'll pick up the meat, and try and be there early that way we can do 'em up right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,613 Posts
Track Slut said:
ill take a cruise possibly depending on whether keyser sets up a dyno date or not... i prolly will be there tho
yeah I am still waiting to hear back from RR.

I am headed to see grandma in Spring Hill that weekend, so it depends on what day we decide on whether or not I will be there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Keyser Soze said:
I am headed to see grandma in Spring Hill that weekend, so it depends on what day we decide on whether or not I will be there.
Well, I say SUNDAY - so you can do BOTH!:bigthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,961 Posts
mgm1979 said:
Well, I say SUNDAY - so you can do BOTH!:bigthumb:
Word! I'm sure we'll be able to slam out all this install stuff a lot quicker than last time. lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,961 Posts
So I just found out that I may have to pick up the night shift on this day. Needless to say, that does not make me happy. I don't suppose we could make this get together the weekend before? Or would it be too short of notice?

My boss just talked to me and said that he could cover for me if need be.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,961 Posts
Schizzo97SC2 said:
weekend before is the birfday gimmick assbag lol
God damn it. I forgot about that. lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,961 Posts
mgm1979 said:
Yeah, NEXT weekend I'm busy...no worky. :shrug03:

Get your boss to cover (period).
Word, he already told me that if I have to be there, then thats cool. I'll let him know.

Word, the BBQ is on!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Alright, we'll say if you have INSTALL stuff to get done, the wrenches will start turning around 10:30ish...Grill will get fired up around 2...Beer light goes on with the stroke of noon.

I'll post up a "Required Foods/Beverages List" by the end of the weekend.

So far, here's the list of who's coming (so far):

MGM1979
Redline13
REDFOCZ
Barry (+2?)

MAYBE:
Track Slut
Schizzo
Keyser
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
mgm1979 said:
Alright, we'll say if you have INSTALL stuff to get done, the wrenches will start turning around 10:30ish...Grill will get fired up around 2...Beer light goes on with the stroke of noon.

I'll post up a "Required Foods/Beverages List" by the end of the weekend.

So far, here's the list of who's coming (so far):

MGM1979
Redline13
REDFOCZ

MAYBE:
Track Slut
Schizzo
Keyser
If It's Sunday...I'll be there...need directions to your house. I may be bringing another Red Line and a Air Force enlisted man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Barry said:
If It's Sunday...I'll be there...need directions to your house. I may be bringing another Red Line and a Air Force enlisted man.
The more the merrier...you AND Nick?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,961 Posts
Barry said:
If It's Sunday...I'll be there...need directions to your house. I may be bringing another Red Line and a Air Force enlisted man.
Really? f'n sweet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
jaycizzo said:
Sorry, can't make this one.
Loser...


Hey, where's LewiLew been...haven't seen him chime in anywhere in a while?:shrug03:

Oh, and here's the Food List:
BEER
BEER
Hot Dogs
BEER
Hamburgers
BEER
BEER
Chips
BEER
Hot Dog/Hamburger Buns
BEER
Chips
BEER
BEER
Cookies (those kicked ASS last time!!!)
BEER
Soda/Water (for the pussies)
BEER

Did I miss anything? :shrug03: :hungry:
 
1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Top